• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Official Reading FC vs Swansea City Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Johnny Life is indeed a rum old cove, Reading and Forest both instrumental in us reaching the playoffs. Fated.

Enjoy it while we can, at least till Sunday at 6.30.

Brentford will be gutted mind, had automatic promotion at one point.

leighton said:
Enjoy it while we can, at least till Sunday at 6.30.

Brentford will be gutted mind, had automatic promotion at one point.

And after looking like the best team in division for so long, have definitely had the wobbles of late.

Cooperman said:
Right then, what have I missed?

Not a lot. Routs had some end product for once. Big news though is that Cooper finally gave Celina a few minutes. Dhanda’s got a nice hair band too.

Um, right then, wasn't expecting that, bit speechless TBH
Blimey😕

I think that’s the craziest Championship finish I’ve ever known. Barnsley stay up thanks to a last minute winner, a win which also denied Brentford automatic promotion.

Luton pull off a shock win to avoid relegation after being in the bottom 3 since December.

And Forest’s collapse was probably one of the largest the league has seen on the last day.

Fk me I need a beer, but I’m out and the pubs are shut.

Of all the teams that have given us grief over the years, it's Stoke who do is a favour....couldn't make it up. Lads were brilliant tonight and even I'll tip my cap to Cooper. We should have been comfy before tonight but I guess we should know this is how we roll....always have.
Personally, to beat the scum in the final would mean I couldn't care if we lose every game next season, I'd be comotosed for 8 months anyway.
Brentford have peaked too early, their chins will be on the floor. Roll on Sunday!!

Wow.

Bloody fantastic.

When Ayew missed that sitter I thought it was all over.

It is now.

And Brentford must be heads down after mucking that up in what would have been their last game at Griffin Park.

I honestly think we can get past them.

Come on....

Well fuck my boots warra mad season, been out tonight, came back saw our score saw the scum had one, thought that's us out of the playoffs... Looked at the table to see forest had fucked it. Just wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back