• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Official Birmingham City vs Swansea City Match Thread

What will the result be against Birmingham?

• Birmingham win

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Swans win

Votes: 30 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
LeonWasTheDog's said:
Thornburyswan said:
Cooperman said:
Fresh legs needed soon. 70 mins on the clock and we've got a game coming quickly.
No real need for tactics change, a like for like swap will do.

My thoughts too, give Brewster & Gallagher an early shower

Brewster certainly. I’d leave Gallagher out there and then rest him for the next 4 games. Don’t see how he gets in at 10 ahead of Celina or Byers.

Are you Byers cousin or something? Gallagher is levels above him at the moment.

Risc said:

Every other midfielder we've got is levels above Byers. He's bench fodder at best.

Dr. Winston said:
Risc said:

Every other midfielder we've got is levels above Byers. He's bench fodder at best.

There is a player there with Byers, but he hasn't shown it in a long time. At present he's nowhere near good enough for the starting XI but I wouldn't give up hope on him just yet.

Gallagher and Celina should be well above him in the pecking order, the former rightly is.

Risc said:
There is a player there with Byers, but he hasn't shown it in a long time. At present he's nowhere near good enough for the starting XI but I wouldn't give up hope on him just yet.

Gallagher and Celina should be well above him in the pecking order, the former rightly is.

I dunno. He deserves some extra time due to the Cooper situation but I'm not holding out much hope in the long term for him. Even last season he looked a middling talent rather than a potentially good one. Other than shooting it's hard to tell what he's good at. Not much of a passing range. Not much of a dribbler. Not much of a ball winner. He's just kinda "there", which has been part of our problem.

At the moment given Celina's persona non grata status our midfield three has to be Fulton, Grimes and Gallagher.

Clearly Celina has lost his mojo/Quite how or why we won't know until he leaves the club. Times are truly weird right now.

I dont know what Coopers doing. If he had played Celina yesterday we could have won that game.

Too much time for the Forest player but he took it well.
I missed the first 10 minutes but since then here's been a lot of head tennis.
Brewster's was excellent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members