• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Cardiff City v Swansea City Match Thread | EFL Championship

What will the result be against Cardiff City?

• Cardiff win

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Swans win

Votes: 11 44.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jackharris

Staff member
Reaction score
IMG-5753.jpg

IMG-5704.jpg

IMG-5844.jpg

IMG-5730.jpg

IMG-5747.jpg

IMG-5830.jpg

IMG-5733.jpg

IMG-5687.jpg

IMG-5785.jpg

IMG-5787.jpg

IMG-5686.jpg

IMG-5734.jpg

IMG-5692.webp

IMG-5829.jpg

IMG-5702.jpg

I'm not convinced we are as bad the results so far suggest. Gotta believe there is a decent performance screaming to get out of us. They are biggin up there chances like you wouldn't believe, but no denying their defence is total dogshit. If Duff cant get himself and us up for this, no matter who starts, then he's honestly not for us. I cant see this all square , either we'll capitulate again , or, as I think will happen...our lot will decide to turn up( at last). I'll be keeping an eye out for Anus hiding behind his chums again....comedy gold.
Mr Duff...do not fvk this up.

sainthelens said:
I'm not convinced we are as bad the results so far suggest. Gotta believe there is a decent performance screaming to get out of us. They are biggin up there chances like you wouldn't believe, but no denying their defence is total dogshit. If Duff cant get himself and us up for this, no matter who starts, then he's honestly not for us. I cant see this all square , either we'll capitulate again , or, as I think will happen...our lot will decide to turn up( at last). I'll be keeping an eye out for Anus hiding behind his chums again....comedy gold.
Mr Duff...do not fvk this up.

No we are definitely as bad as the results show, don't kid yourself mush.

Saint Helens,

Apart from a half decent last 15 mins v Birmingham and a reasonable first 60 v Preston, we have been absolute cack in all of the league games.

We go into this game in the worst nick a Swansea side has been in going into this fixture in about 20 years. That's the reality.

I do agree that Cardiff aren't up to much, but even so I'd snap your hand off right now if you offered me a draw.

It's the least confident I've been going into this fixture in a long, long time. Certainly pre-Martinez.

Andrew - North Hill said:
Saint Helens,

Apart from a half decent last 15 mins v Birmingham and a reasonable first 60 v Preston, we have been absolute cack in all of the league games.

We go into this game in the worst nick a Swansea side has been in going into this fixture in about 20 years. That's the reality.

I do agree that Cardiff aren't up to much, but even so I'd snap your hand off right now if you offered me a draw.

It's the least confident I've been going into this fixture in a long, long time. Certainly pre-Martinez.

Couldn't agree more that we've been crap, but I think that an half tidy group is capable of loads more and if they've anything about them, then this'll be the one. Not dilluded, seen too much for that, sometimes you get an inkling, jesus wept, we may only need to be at 70% to do that lot.

Ramsey playing well tonight.

Hopefully Duff and our team aren't as deluded or complacent as some of our fans who say he's a finished.

I expect almost a completely changed back line for this one with only Rushworth and Key keeping their places out of the back six.

-------------------------------- Rushworth ---------------------------------
---- Darling ----------------- Humphries ---------------- Pederson -----
Key ------------------------------------------------------------------Tymon
----------------- Patino --------------------- Grimes ---------------------
-------------------------------- Ginnelly -----------------------------------
------------------ Yates ---------------------- Cullen ---------------------

Kukharevych could well take the place of Cullen or Yates (who has been poor the past two games, but a big argument for that is a lack of service)
Equal odds that Tjoe-A-On would play instead of Pederson or Darling

Rushworth

Tymon
Humphreys
Cabango
Darling
Key

Allen
Fulton
Patino

Cullen
Yates

Can't see Duff dropping the 3 CB's for the new signings for this one. Unless there has been some miraculous team bonding and bedding in new players in this break. If he he does then the future of Darling Cabango and Wood look suspect.

Cant help but feel we've had our fun and they'll get their turn. If not, it would be a killer for them. That's the problem with sport really, we've killed them and buried them, but it's still never done.

If we are beaten cos they are the better side then fair enough, but I'll take convincing they are better than us atm. Which leaves...if we lose cos we are out fought then Duff can properly fck off. Stand up to the hostility, as long as we play no worse than average I cannot see us losing.
People are forgetting....massive pressure on them to finally win one throw into the mix they are far from decent, we be ok.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back