• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Morgan Whittaker goal

• Thread starter K23
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 6
  • Views: Views 930

K23

Ivor Allchurch
Reaction score
yesterday v Sunderland. Scroll to about 1min 35sec

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtMT4d30Xnc

The club and Martin handled him appallingly last season. Should have left him at Plymouth all season and increased his value if they weren't going to play him after recalling him.

He was here for almost a month after Duff was appointed, so maybe Duff didn't rate him either, but I wouldn't be surprised if Whittaker made it clear to the club that he wanted out no matter what Duff thought of him.

JackSomething said:
He was here for almost a month after Duff was appointed, so maybe Duff didn't rate him either, but I wouldn't be surprised if Whittaker made it clear to the club that he wanted out no matter what Duff thought of him.

That's exactly what happened, Duff talked about it in an interview.

jasper_T said:
That's exactly what happened, Duff talked about it in an interview.

Thanks for the reminder, must have heard that and totally forgot about it.

He was always a good player just never got a chance to settle here then got totally fucked about by us.

JackSomething said:
The club and Martin handled him appallingly last season. Should have left him at Plymouth all season and increased his value if they weren't going to play him after recalling him.

I could understand the club recalling him if there was an intent to make use of him from the management who had expressed the desire to bring him back or if there had been a change in management to prompt such a change of thinking.

Instead the club tried to cash in on him mid season, it backfired and RM's appalling man management skills basically meant that MD was never going to have a chance of getting any tune out of Whittaker outside of "Bye bye bye"

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back