• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Thanks Morgan Whittaker

• Thread starter Darran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 33
  • Views: Views 4,690
Martin didn't like the cut of his jib.
Just like he didn't like the cut of Piroe, Pato, Fulton, Obafemi, Congreve, Darling (?!), Fisher (?!), Tatey, Luke Williams .... Talented players and personalities that challenged him and his ego.
Martin cost us, plenty.

SuperSwan said:
Martin didn't like the cut of his gib.
Just like he didn't like the cut of Piroe, Pato, Fulton, Obafemi, Congreve, Darling (?!), Fisher (?!), Tatey, Luke Williams .... Talented players and personalities that challenged him and his ego.
Martin cost us, plenty.

His fans forget about that - I think his tenure cost us far more than Duff’s was ever likely to.

Dillwyn the Dog said:
His fans forget about that - I think his tenure cost us far more than Duff’s was ever likely to.

Russ had a run of 2 wins in 23 which cost us. Given time, I think Duff would have surpassed that.

sainthelens said:
Russ had a run of 2 wins in 23 which cost us. Given time, I think Duff would have surpassed that.

One of those is a fact the other is just a guess

RMs man management skills (or lack thereof) always felt like the elephant in the room. So many players were frozen out or bombed out by him because they didn't fit into his philosophy regardless of how much they had cost the club to bring in or how they had performed for the club previously.

Remember his goal against Man city and then he got a couple of substitute appearances. Felt to me like he was never given much of a chance in the early days then he got disillusioned with the club and gave up. Just imo.

Nocountryforoldjack said:
Remember his goal against Man city and then he got a couple of substitute appearances. Felt to me like he was never given much of a chance in the early days then he got disillusioned with the chub and gave up. Just imo.

Or that time he started and got a hat trick in the cup (our first player since Scott Sinclair) and was immediately dropped and not even given an opportunity off the bench for months.

bakajack said:
Or that time he started and got a hat trick in the cup (our first player since Scott Sinclair) and was immediately dropped and not even given an opportunity off the bench for months.

Completely and utterly bizarre. Only Russ will understand his logic.

Don't quote me on this(I know you won't 😂).

Didn't Whittaker want out after something Cooper said about him not being a player that he wanted(this wasn't made public) hopefully someone could clarify.
Also Whittaker and his partner didn't like the area, I understand she used social media to try and cover it.

magicdaps10 said:
Don't quote me on this(I know you won't 😂).

Didn't Whittaker want out after something Cooper said about him not being a player that he wanted(this wasn't made public) hopefully someone could clarify.
Also Whittaker and his partner didn't like the area, I understand she used social media to try and cover it.

Dull cunt was from Derby ffs 🤣🤣

sainthelens said:

I don’t think Duff would have come anywhere near to being that bad. Now he’s gone it seems like some are dying to stick the boot in. I can honestly say that I dreaded going to watch the cr*p Russ was dishing out (with a better choice of established players including one of the best strikers in the division). Duff at least made me look forward to going knowing we might be an inferior side on paper to most teams coming down here but at least we’d have a go.
I never thought he was perfect but he was far more honest than that self satisfied git.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back