• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Liam Cullen extended contract

The feedback is pretty proportionate this time.

Yates has underwhelmed, but he's also not receiving death threats.
I'll never understand the mentality of someone who would send a death threat. 🤷🏻‍♂️

he's also not receiving death threats.
That's OK then.

A player as adored at his old club and clearly capable at this level as Yates is doesn't become a bad player overnight. Sometimes moves just don't work out. To me the problem with Yates is that we bought him to play a certain way under a certain manager who then left. Same with Myk to a degree. When Duff was here he was actually doing OK, usually to be found in the top ten scorers in the division at the time.

When Duff got the chop he was replaced by someone who just doesn't want to use him. Williams doesn't seem all that interested in Cullen or Lowe either if we're being honest. Cullen seemingly winning because he's likely to be here next season whilst the other two aren't. I wouldn't be surprised if talks have already taken place about a move in the Summer.

Indeed, poor signing all round. At his age there was little chance of a return realistically. The style changes are a mitigating factor but that doesn't hide the fact that he's been completely anonymous in too many games, literally barely touching the ball.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back