• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Chief of Staff and Head of Stategy

• Thread starter NWJack
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 43
  • Views: Views 6,192
FearOfAJackPlanet said:
Hey, he was part of an American football franchise that won 3 superbowls, dontcha know (None of them while he was there, but still...)

I'm not sure if claiming association with the Washington Commanders is anything to brag about, given the work culture there was so toxic over the past 20 years that it even led to a Congressional investigation: https://oversightdemocrats.house.go...-final-report-on-investigation-into-the-nfl-s

Although in fairness I have no idea if he was involved in any of that, and let's say in the spirit of fairness that he had nothing to do with it, it's just not a sports organization you really want on your CV if you worked in the back-office...

That all seems to be aimed at the owner Dan Snyder, but who knows. Still, just having people leading the club with sod all relevant experience is enough to worry us on its own.

When January transfer window comes around other teams will think we have loads of money if we can afford to pay all these high earning executives that we employ.

Fbreath said:
When January transfer window comes around other teams will think we have loads of money if we can afford to pay all these high earning executives that we employ.

I’d say that’s the least of our problems.

This announcement is exactly why I was on here asking those that were falling over themselves with joy, what makes them think this new new lot were going to be any different. I was told I was just being a miserable bastard. I am miserable to be fair though.

Ref's having a corker of a game.

Can we switch him for Richard Madeley?

Well I've had a mare here - thought I had the match thread open! :lol:

Time for the big guy to come out and get some strategy going.

Come on Ken, this is why we're paying you the big bucks and giving you the corner office.

There is something quite delicious about watching these leeches now having to earn their money by making massive decisions, first to rectify their mistake in appointing Duff, and secondly in choosing his replacement. Popcorn time.

At the same time, it's fucking terrifying, because they know about as much about football as Richard Madeley does about subtlety.

Andrew - North Hill said:
There is something quite delicious about watching these leeches now having to earn their money by making massive decisions, first to rectify their mistake in appointing Duff, and secondly in choosing his replacement. Popcorn time.

At the same time, it's f*****g terrifying, because they know about as much about football as Richard Madeley does about subtlety.

From memory did they use some agency or consultancy before appointing a previous coach?

Not that it helped

3swan said:
From memory did they use some agency or consultancy before appointing a previous coach?

Not that it helped

They used Tinder as usual.

We always get f****d.

3swan said:

Not that it helped

I've got no idea on that. That's not to say it isn't true.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back