• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Chief of Staff and Head of Stategy

• Thread starter NWJack
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 43
  • Views: Views 6,214
J_B said:
Err.

You can't be a Jew and a humanist. By definition, humanists don't believe in a god.

You just read books and believe every word, you do know everything in a book isn't a fact, this is why I dodge books, full of absolute rubbish most of them

Doesn't "Chief of staff and Head of Strategy" come under Colmans job description...

Skippyjack said:
You just read books and believe every word, you do know everything in a book isn't a fact, this is why I dodge books, full of absolute rubbish most of them

How do you know if you dodge them?

exiledclaseboy said:
Decent surname. One letter away from perfection.

I did think that when I saw his name. Well not the perfect bit if I'm honest.

Have you ever thought that you are only one letter away from being a three-dimensional solid object bounded by six square faces, with three meeting at each vertex?

3swan said:
No wonder the club can't pay dividends 😉

Only on for a few minutes last night and couldn't find the sarcasm smiley.

There was a thread a while back about taking money out of the club. I did post there can be many legal ways of doing it apart from dividends.

I did question at the time why someone would or be able to put their life on hold for a short amount of time, thousands of miles away without a benefit

Now there's nothing illegal but we've now had Pearlman, Silverstien, and now Gude along with Coleman.

What benefit have the club had, or will have, by not employing a recognised football chairman/chief exec (for want of a better name).

Is the club so badly run internally that it needs this continued intervention? If not then the only way a break even point can be achieved for their salaries and other expenses is by commercial means.

Have we seen any signs of this so far?

Yearly figures show the club losing money and can only cover it by sales of players at profit. That isn't a problem short term but it must also see progress.

There is no way to develop a 'Brand' Swansea in the championship

3swan said:
What benefit have the club had, or will have, by not employing a recognised football chairman/chief exec (for want of a better name).

Is the club so badly run internally that it needs this continued intervention? If not then the only way a break even point can be achieved for their salaries and other expenses is by commercial means.

Paul Watson is the recognised football person with the operations manager/COO experience at Luton. Why we might need an extra person between the board, chairman, and footballing side will likely remain a mystery.

3swan said:

There was a thread a while back about taking money out of the club. I did post there can be many legal ways of doing it apart from dividends.

I did question at the time why someone would or be able to put their life on hold for a short amount of time, thousands of miles away without a benefit

Now there's nothing illegal but we've now had Pearlman, Silverstien, and now Gude along with Coleman.

Yearly figures show the club losing money and can only cover it by sales of players at profit. That isn't a problem short term but it must also see progress.

It’s pathetic and it’s all happening under the watch and agreement of people who rolled over and had their bellies tickled. How anybody on the trust board can’t see their position is untenable is beyond me

The rumours suggest that Coleman is picking up close to half a million a year, if that’s the case then it’s disgraceful for a club that turns over only around 30 times that

As you say we can’t pay dividends but there’s more than one way to get money back

jasper_T said:
Paul Watson is the recognised football person with the operations manager/COO experience at Luton. Why we might need an extra person between the board, chairman, and footballing side will likely remain a mystery.

Jobs
Boys

J_B said:
How do you know if you dodge them?

I've said mate, people want to put me on an island on my own, everything is done by the book, to the letter, you become robotic in everything, if you let a book dictate your actions, you've got to keep throwing grenades, 20 grenades, you have a say a team of 5, one is the one who unpins a grenade, throw it to team mate one, in fact, you can probably do 5 all together, unpin 5, ping ping ping ping ping, then it's left, right, centre, in behind, then you'll do that about 4 times, then on the last throw, you all look up until it goes boom, are they all dead yet etc

jasper_T said:

It's probably due to the fact that Watson, Nathan Jones and Huw Lake were having a good old chin wag, before the derby game.. they want a guy on the ground who they can trust, and be their eyes and ears

Skippyjack said:
I've said mate, people want to put me on an island on my own, everything is done by the book, to the letter, you become robotic in everything, if you let a book dictate your actions, you've got to keep throwing grenades, 20 grenades, you have a say a team of 5, one is the one who unpins a grenade, throw it to team mate one, in fact, you can probably do 5 all together, unpin 5, ping ping ping ping ping, then it's left, right, centre, in behind, then you'll do that about 4 times, then on the last throw, you all look up until it goes boom, are they all dead yet etc

You ok mate...

3swan said:

"There can be many legal ways of doing it apart from dividends."

This 100%

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back