• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Chief of Staff and Head of Stategy

• Thread starter NWJack
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 43
  • Views: Views 6,183

NWJack

First Team Player
Reaction score
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=922096122621517&set=a.804035684427562&type=3

Welcome Ken

Chief of staff and head of strategy sounds like something from the West Wing.

Next up: Andy Coleman's roommate from college is coming over as General Manager and Offensive Coordinator.

This is a genuinely ridiculous waste of money for a championship team.

What in his background makes him a suitable candidate for such a role?

Because his CV does not suggest relevant experience.

The Trust should be absolutely all over this. We will wait with bated breath.

What an absolute waste of money

Jobs for the boys dread to think how much he and Coleman earn between them

Londonlisa2001 said:

😂

Chief of staff? Is the club now a military organisation? Bizarre.

Londonlisa2001 said:

Hey, he was part of an American football franchise that won 3 superbowls, dontcha know (None of them while he was there, but still...)

I'm not sure if claiming association with the Washington Commanders is anything to brag about, given the work culture there was so toxic over the past 20 years that it even led to a Congressional investigation: https://oversightdemocrats.house.go...-final-report-on-investigation-into-the-nfl-s

Although in fairness I have no idea if he was involved in any of that, and let's say in the spirit of fairness that he had nothing to do with it, it's just not a sports organization you really want on your CV if you worked in the back-office...

He's fully against ISIS, he's a team player for the Jewish resistance, I'm a neutral observer, because I'm related to both sides of everything.. I hope he doesn't marginalise ethnic Palestinians mind

PSumbler said:
What an absolute waste of money

Jobs for the boys dread to think how much he and Coleman earn between them

No wonder the club can't pay dividends 😉

You're all about 4 years old, grow up mun, honest to Christ, I don't like to be blasphemous or anything, but honestly get a grip mun, he's someone the owners trust, it's better than trying to work out if you trust the person in the job, he's a Jew, so he obviously has a strict belief system, and because they're so traumatized over the Holocaust, they will not give the staff the Nazi treatment, so there's a humanist.. strict belief system and a humanist..

Err.

You can't be a Jew and a humanist. By definition, humanists don't believe in a god.

Start of Euro 2024

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back