• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

“Significant” – Coleman again reiterates statement of investment

swansnews

Administrator
Reaction score
Andy Coleman was using the word “significant” again yesterday when he talked about his investment into the club and how he believed that this was important given his day to day role and the moving of his family to South West Wales. The difficulty of the significant investment is that it does not...

Read more

Maybe the trust could clarify.

- has he invested money (or bought out someone) in the holding company and therefore the football club sees none of that money?

- or is the process of having his (and Cravatt's) funds still in the process of going through league approval and/or companies House?

Chief said:
Maybe the trust could clarify.

- has he invested money (or bought out someone) in the holding company and therefore the football club sees none of that money?

- or is the process of having his (and Cravatt's) funds still in the process of going through league approval and/or companies House?

Think you meant to post this in the joke thread.

I'm past caring with it all, they'll all claim this that and the other and the divide amongst fans will still be there, there definitely seems to be an attempt to improve the process at SCFC, but the proof needs to be seen on the pitch so lets see what develops, we've experienced false dawns with this lot before.

There seems like a feel of new optimism in the air though, granted.

Niigata Jack said:
I'm past caring with it all, they'll all claim this that and the other and the divide amongst fans will still be there, there definitely seems to be an attempt to improve the process at SCFC, but the proof needs to be seen on the pitch so lets see what develops, we've experienced false dawns with this lot before.

There seems like a feel of new optimism in the air though, granted.

I wish I could be as optimistic as some, I really do.

It seems to me that this will end up with the hedgefund as minority shareholders, hanging on with the sole intention of recouping some of their losses in the unlikely event that we are promoted. Having someone else take the initiative can only be a good thing because the strategy of Kaplan, Levien and Silverstein clearly wasn't working. Having those jokers as glorified sleeping partners has to be better than having them asleep at the wheel.

Jacket said:
It seems to me that this will end up with the hedgefund as minority shareholders, hanging on with the sole intention of recouping some of their losses in the unlikely event that we are promoted. Having someone else take the initiative can only be a good thing because the strategy of Kaplan, Levien and Silverstein clearly wasn't working. Having those jokers as glorified sleeping partners has to be better than having them asleep at the wheel.

Snake oil Salesmen, Levien and Silverstien, Kaplan has never given a flying fuk about Swans since he and Levien bought the club, he's admitted it to.

Jenkins claim that they could sustain us was either lies or believed the "promises" made to him.

Let’s wait and see, but it smells of smoke and mirrors to me. When he was first linked earlier in the year, a figure of £10 million was mentioned by WOL, which wouldn’t cover operating losses so this ‘investment’ could be meaningless (or WOL wide of the mark). And as the article says, more important is his football experience, which seems tenuous and non-UK specific.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back