• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Martin - Fans booing is insignificant

Dr. Winston said:
Seems pretty obvious that the players just don't want to play for him anymore. Like you say, he's quick enough to dish out the blame, and if he's accepted any himself I missed it. How can you respect a boss like that?

He was proper uncomfortable last week when a reporter asked him if the players still believed in his methods.

How a lower than average manager in the third division is here is the first mistake. Is it his fault - I believe the hierarchy went after him. Who knows why as his win rate was awful.
We signed him and his answer was to sign average players in the third division and expect them to compete against former and aspiring Premier league players with a frankly ridiculous style of suicide football.
How this has been allowed to continue is down to the American ownership - the same bunch that shafted the previously heralded jewel of the supporters trust.
We are in a state and you can thanks Morgan, Jenkins et al for all of this.

His post match comment regarding the fans is surely the beginning of the end for him now. We have literally no momentum, cant buy a win, and the way he stormed down the tunnel tells a story.
We all want him gone.....matter of time. Sooner the better.

Swansea93 said:
He was proper uncomfortable last week when a reporter asked him if the players still believed in his methods.

His man management has always been questionable so it's not hard to believe that they just don't buy into the "Project" any more.

If we had a new manager in tomorrow we would start winning games, fact.

He's sucked the life out the players and the Fans the apathy being shown by the owners is flabbergasting, I can't understand it.
Well I can, cause its because its not all their money being burnt. Why would anyone trust them with a penny let alone a pound ffs

Niigata Jack said:
He's sucked the life out the players and the Fans the apathy being shown by the owners is flabbergasting, I can't understand it.
Well I can, cause its because its not all their money being burnt. Why would anyone trust them with a penny let alone a pound ffs

I've never felt this distant from the club before. I can't see any positive that there is even a glimmer of things changing.

I posted last night that the worse part is it is self inflicted, so much needs a reset.

Why am I actually posting at this time in the morning !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Something is still there.

I used to read alot that people could "see what Russ was doing and progressing" but couldn't see it but accepted that maybe it was the case.

However, I struggle right now to see how anyone (other than Martin himself) can claim we have progressed in his 18 months here. The football is dull, the results are non existent, we cannot defend, we have no attacking intent in the side and now the fans are turning their backs in big numbers (The attendance is only 15k for reasons we all know)

We have an ownership who is largely absent, a Trust who caved in for some freebies and the odd mention in despatches as being "consulted" and a CEO who oversaw one of our worst transfer windows ever

Add to that the pathetic introduction of cash only thus taking away key elements of our fanbase together with things like great big flags as we beat Cardiff twice in a season (together with a range of merchandise) and the club has gone so far backwards in the past eight years it is unrecognisable from the club that so many looked at with envy for so many years.

#justanotherfootballclub

3swan said:
I've never felt this distant from the club before. I can't see any positive that there is even a glimmer of things changing.

I posted last night that the worse part is it is self inflicted, so much needs a reset.

Why am I actually posting at this time in the morning !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Something is still there.

Always will be. It’s just buried deeper and deeper.

monmouth said:
Always will be. It’s just buried deeper and deeper.

I'm not saying it's all about football as different things can be more important at different stages in life and it slips down the list.

Putting that caveat aside.

I've seen the least amount of games in a season ever, since the mid 60's. I have always found a reason to support my club, our club, but now in all honesty it's just holding onto some sort of hope that changes are coming.

If football ended now, it would do me a favour, and I wouldn't waste time money and energy.

Like many I always feel difficult about booing at the end of a game, but now it should be crystal clear to The Fraud who is the object of that booing. Yes it's you Martin and your nonsense approach to tactics, team set up and game management.

Quite frankly my cat could do what you do and he's only got one eye.

Russell Martin spoke last night about the boos which his side suffered in the 1-1 draw against Rotherham United and reassured his players that the current negativity will mean little at the end of their careers. A poor display was met by a dissatisfied crowd reaction after the Swans let a lead slip...

Read more

Him storming down the tunnel. He knew the boos were coming and it's a little insight into him I feel....he's oblivious/ignorant as to what's going on around him. It's his way so fck the rest of you. Maybe I'm looking into it too deeply, but the resentment I have for this guy and his mere presence every day at our club I'm finding really offensive.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back