• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Martin - Fans booing is insignificant

Darran said:
https://twitter.com/philblanche/status/1630333278065500165?s=46&t=QL-3QiN_JMbpJXcZh7zb-w

Doesn't load Dar?

There is seriously something wrong with this bloke. In the head I mean, not just zero skill at his job.

Darran said:
https://twitter.com/philblanche/status/1630333656572067844?s=46&t=gGNwmVyNeEm4IZAcfKjaUg

The booing doesn't fucking happen during the game. He's done

You've got a 33% win ratio Russ, worse than your 37% with mk franchise fc.. abysmal record and in any walk of life you'd get the boot, but these Americans just don't watch us, obviously

Dr. Winston said:
He'll be straight over for a fist pump after the next win. If there is one for him.

Straight after shaking hands with their manager, he was straight down the tunnel. Not even there as the players came off. All in it together?
It's always been about him, he got us in this mess, but doesn't have a clue to stop the long slide.
I posted a few weeks back that I thought we'd scrape enough points,but at the moment, to do that needs a massive lift and I can't see it.

Playing suicidal football doesn’t help the players either, but yet he persists with it.

3swan said:
Straight after shaking hands with their manager, he was straight down the tunnel. Not even there as the players came off. All in it together?
It's always been about him, he got us in this mess, but doesn't have a clue to stop the long slide.
I posted a few weeks back that I thought we'd scrape enough points,but at the moment, to do that needs a massive lift and I can't see it.

How many times has he publicly thrown players under the bus in post match interviews?

Even players he signed like Sorinola & Darling he has pissed about and treated like shit.

It’s so joyless, we will need other teams to fall away. I don’t see us reaching 50 playing like that. He adds nothing. He sucks every last drop of life out of everything. Cooper started off fizzing in an advanced position when he came into the team. Since then he’s been totally neutered and played in positions that he simply can’t play. Four or five of the players in that team are just simply no good and never will be, and yet he picks them. We have kicked out any pace and brought in his duds.

He’s killed us. We’re just walking dead.

Perhaps he’s already been told he isn’t going to be here in the summer.

JackArmy14 said:
How many times has he publicly thrown players under the bus in post match interviews?

Even players he signed like Sorinola & Darling he has pissed about and treated like s**t.

Seems pretty obvious that the players just don't want to play for him anymore. Like you say, he's quick enough to dish out the blame, and if he's accepted any himself I missed it. How can you respect a boss like that?

What a C**t.
A bit daft aswell he either wants to be sacked or knows his job is safe.We've been so patient any other club he'd be gone by now. Why he thinks he can fool fans who've had Martinez,Sousa,Rodgers,Laudrup and Potter.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back