• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Norwich City vs Swansea City | The EFL Championship

Birmingham 1-0 up.
As it stands Blackburn being pulled right into the shitter.

We have been incredibly open defensively and very passive when second balls are bouncing around in or around our box. Excellent header but Paterson could have closed that player down well before he put in that cross.

Can’t say that’s not deserved. We are being bullied, with far too many lightweight passengers out there.

I thought Williams said he was going to give youth a chance?

Can’t say that’s not deserved. We are being bullied, with far too many lightweight passengers out there.

I thought Williams said he was going to give youth a chance?

Starting with young players against these at this time would not be a good idea I think

That was probably one of the most entertaining first 45 minutes in the past four years!

Half time thoughts:

Ben having a good game but this formation tweak is really showing up the defensive deficiencies we have with a few times its been 3v3 or 4v3 on counter attacks. Combined with poor tracking of runners and half time time its felt like there are 13 or 14 Norwich players on the pitch.

We haven't gotten Ronald involved enough in the game and Cooper again is having a very ineffective performance. Combine quiet games for both of them and Cullen has also been quiet. Two excellent chances in the first 15 mins for him and he would be disappointed not to score at least one of them but otherwise anonymous.

Need to ditch this formation tweak and make a couple of changes to boot. I would pull Cooper and Fulton for Walsh and Abdulai.

Starting with young players against these at this time would not be a good idea I think
Yeah, but one or two wouldn’t make any difference out there. Ronald, Cooper, Cullen, Fulton, Darling all like children out there adding bugger all anyway. We know what we get from them on good and bad days. At the very least put Govea and a midfielder or defender (Abdulai) in there just to have a much better 90 minute look. Key has been wobbly and out of sorts today too.

Last edited:

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back