• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Women’s World Cup 2023

Bluenile said:
Christ on a bike, have a day (make that a month) off, will you? It's patently obvious that the women's game has come on in leaps and bounds over the last few years, and will only get better. You can't expect them to play exactly as men (thank god). Personally I'm glad to see players who don't go down as if poleaxed when being barely tapped. As for the standard, I'd be happy to see one of our players score a goal as good as James did in the last England game. Still some knuckle-draggers around on here, I see. :roll:

You see the goal that Colombian girl scored this morning? Absolute worldie, not only that her close control and overall technique would put many men to shame, Outstanding.

I saw the goal and it was class. Still can’t get worked up about women’s football though. Too much hype. Women’s golf and tennis is much more entertaining and I prefer watching it to the men’s game. Don’t get me started on women’s rugby. That’s absolute crap.

Bluenile said:
Christ on a bike, have a day (make that a month) off, will you? It's patently obvious that the women's game has come on in leaps and bounds over the last few years, and will only get better. You can't expect them to play exactly as men (thank god). Personally I'm glad to see players who don't go down as if poleaxed when being barely tapped. As for the standard, I'd be happy to see one of our players score a goal as good as James did in the last England game. Still some knuckle-draggers around on here, I see. :roll:

It's an opinion you tw@t, I don't expect you to endorse it.

Longlostjack said:
I saw the goal and it was class. Still can’t get worked up about women’s football though. Too much hype. Women’s golf and tennis is much more entertaining and I prefer watching it to the men’s game. Don’t get me started on women’s rugby. That’s absolute crap.

Be careful pal, the snowflakes will be after you.

sainthelens said:
It's an opinion you tw@t, I don't expect you to endorse it.

Yes, mine's just an opinion as well, if you want a different one, go ask someone else. 🙄

Bluenile said:
Yes, mine's just an opinion as well, if you want a different one, go ask someone else. 🙄

Really not bothered what it is pal. You just need to wind yer neck in if someone says something you don't like.
I don't fckn want guitar lessons....look it up.

Spain having their arses handed to them on a plate at the moment by Japan. The latter have demonstrated perfectly how to set up to defend intelligently and hit your opponents on the counterattack.

Baron Goblet said:
Watching Rica Zambia

Japan tearing it up by sound of it

They are. Just coming out for second half now. Will be interesting to see if Spanish manager has got a Plan B, because Plan A ain't working to say the least.

Spain playing like us last season .. slow and sideways being picked off on the break. Espana process. ..

Ringwood Jack said:
Spain playing like us last season .. slow and sideways being picked off on the break. Espana process. ..

Yes, it looks like they've had RM in as consultant coach as a hobble on his summer holidays.

Yes, that 4th goal was absolute class! Take a bow Mina Tanaka, worthy of any game, men's or women's.

sainthelens said:
Really not bothered what it is pal. You just need to wind yer neck in if someone says something you don't like.
I don't fckn want guitar lessons....look it up.

I see the irony in your own statement escapes your attention . . . . . . . . . .

Current olympic champions being bounced out of the competition. Canada losing 0-3 to Australia.

Spain got a bit of a humbling today aswell.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back