• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Will Evans

Ringwood

First Team Player
Reaction score
A bit raw but a player who could step up..Good football brain and physical presence

I thought he looked useful in today's game but its the only time I have seen him and suspect he may have upped his game given the nature of the occasion...

So straight away that puts him up on most of our players from Thursday night

I thought he looked useful in today's game but its the only time I have seen him and suspect he may have upped his game given the nature of the occasion...

So straight away that puts him up on most of our players from Thursday night
Difficult to judge but he has scored 19. His movement for his goal was excellent and put in a 90 min shift.

Could be make the step up? If he puts that type of effort into games then maybe worth a punt at the right price.

He had a good game today, he looked strong and wanted to get a shit off when the opportunity offered itself.

As said, think taking in the level he is at and his age.......needs to be a fee that suits us.
27 in a few months, Contract up in the summer........300k has to be a fair price for him.

Looked a real prospect today in fairness, watched the first game at Rodney Parade (iptv) against Eastleigh and he looked a little slow pace wise, but was a bit of a handful for Manure today it must be sad 👍

He had a good game today, he looked strong and wanted to get a shit off when the opportunity offered itself.

As said, think taking in the level he is at and his age.......needs to be a fee that suits us.
27 in a few months, Contract up in the summer........300k has to be a fair price for him.
We spunked a couple of million on Yates.
Just saying like ...
And who doesn't like a good shit 💪💥

27 later this year and his price tag probably increased after that game tonight.

Good player but we probably shouldn't go for him.

27 later this year and his price tag probably increased after that game tonight.

Actually, I just read he's out of contract in summer. Might be worth offering 350k or something?

One thing in his favour is that he's made a similar jump up in standard and didn't take all that long to make the step up, 19 at this point in his second season as a full time pro is some serious going.

I'd take a risk or two with Maidstones Reynolds, looked pacey and composed yesterday, he's the maybe the wrong age at 28 though, be little sell on valve, but he could well do a job for us over the next few years, we got little money to spend so it maybe a good shout.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back