• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Who stays who goes?

Steve Cook type player is what we need. Two goals in the last two, experience of promotion too

Scott McKenna would be a good signing for us if Forest don’t get relegated, worked with Gavin Levey at Aberdeen when he was coming through.

Looks like Lowe won’t be staying unless he drops his wage demand.

Looks like Lowe won’t be staying unless he drops his wage demand.
Lowe will be a free agent come the end of the season, a season that he has spent with a lower half championship club.
This talk of Premier league wage will be out the window come the summer.
Bournemouth won't renew his contract and there won't be any Premier league clubs fighting for his signature! He will need to lower his current wage to average champ club at best.

Lowe will be a free agent come the end of the season, a season that he has spent with a lower half championship club.
This talk of Premier league wage will be out the window come the summer.
Bournemouth won't renew his contract and there won't be any Premier league clubs fighting for his signature! He will need to lower his current wage to average champ club at best.
Some daft twat with more money than sense will pay him PL money though. You can be sure of that. His agent will already be sounding out Burnley and Sheffield United to try and get a slice of their parachute money. Can easily see one of them picking him up on silly wages.

Goalkeeper-New signing(hopefully Rushworth) Fisher

Full backs-Key, Parker, Abdullai, Tymon, Tjoe a on, Pedersen

Centre backs-New signing, Wood, Darling, Cabango

Holding midfield-Grimes, Fulton, 2 x New signings

Attacking midfield 2 x New signings

Wingers-Ronald, Ginnelly, 2x New signings

Strikers-Yates, Cullen, Mykolo, New signing

All 1st teamers under contract, not including loan players and ones out of contract.
It's going to be another busy summer but one where we have a clearer picture than last summer.
Centre half-holding mid-attacking mid and Striker......the main core is needed.

If we could get McBurnie through the door that would be pivotal in my opinion.
McBurnie in the 93rd minute for the Blades 😳
Chelski are shyt in fairness 😂

Goalkeeper-New signing(hopefully Rushworth) Fisher

Full backs-Key, Parker, Abdullai, Tymon, Tjoe a on, Pedersen

Centre backs-New signing, Wood, Darling, Cabango

Holding midfield-Grimes, Fulton, 2 x New signings

Attacking midfield 2 x New signings

Wingers-Ronald, Ginnelly, 2x New signings

Strikers-Yates, Cullen, Mykolo, New signing

All 1st teamers under contract, not including loan players and ones out of contract.
It's going to be another busy summer but one where we have a clearer picture than last summer.
Centre half-holding mid-attacking mid and Striker......the main core is needed.

If we could get McBurnie through the door that would be pivotal in my opinion.
Never in a million years we’d get Rushworth. Brighton think highly of him, he could end up on loan with one of the promoted sides. Either way, he’s way to good for our shower of shite

McBurnie in the 93rd minute for the Blades 😳
Chelski are shyt in fairness 😂
Unless McBurnie actively wants to come back to us in the summer, he could easily get a lower end Premier League club to sign him.

Lowe is a non-starter for me. It smacked me as a poor, desperate signing when he was brought in, and Saturday alone, when he had the only shot on goal when he could have given either Pato or the much maligned Yates a goal on a plate, and a bleeding equaliser when we'd played so poorly, was unforgivable. Silly wages? I wouldn't pay him sensible wages!

Unless McBurnie actively wants to come back to us in the summer, he could easily get a lower end Premier League club to sign him.
Can't see him coming back to us anytime soon.

I would look at the Ben Davies situation as Spurs.. looking more out of favour, could be a shrewd signing and potential captain. He is getting on a bit...

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back