• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Traitors series 2

JustJack

Lee Trundle
Reaction score
This year they are releasing 3 episodes at a time on Iplayer, with the TV airings being on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday

First one on TV was tonight, im planning to watch all 3 on demand tomorrow

Let the treachery begin :twisted: with reality TV I think the best two series are the first two, the time where nobody knows what to expect, then conversely first series where they know what's going on

Apparently this lot are savage as f**k :lol:

I'm not normally a fan of reality TV shows but I was gripped by the first series of Traitors and for me it was because the outcome was nothing to do with popularity contests and the great unwashed voting for their favourite. It was a clever strategy play. Looking forward to watching series 2 (even though Claudia Winkleman is fronting it)

Bit slow to move initially

You won't miss anything from skipping the tasks really and watching the last 25-30 minutes

The Welsh guy is a beaut

Amazed how, especially after 1 series already, that seemingly none of them can implement any kind of strategy

It's fascinating how quickly some folks unravel. If two people don't rub along so well together then one of them swiftly concludes that the other must be a traitor.

So far I've watched all of the tasks. The fact that there are shields available means they're more interesting than in series 1.

I'm a bit embarrassed by the Welsh guy. He dressed like a preschooler.

Absolutely love this show. Counting down the days until we get the next episode!

Think it makes a difference when they are Joe Bloggs with no input from the outside world. They're just in there to play the game to win and not pander to the cameras to gain influence outside.

It shows the value of social engineering really

Jaz is the only one in there who's nailed it but knows he's screwed without support

Where as Paul has traitor painted on his forehead, but has managed to survive on his popularity

I didn't think reality TV could reach such new peaks

It's been sensational so far, especially this week.

Another great series. Superb watching.

Final episode tonight.

I spend far too much of my life pondering what the faithfuls are thinking. The flaw (I think) in the game is that any faithful worth their salt is going to know there are at least two traitors in the final five.

Do you think this Harry bloke would have gone undetected if all the women didn’t want to shag him?
If he looked like Prosser he'd have been found out weeks ago 👍

Don’t say who won, I’ll try and binge watch tomorrow.

Roller-coaster of emotions

How it didn't click with mollie at the end, I do not know
She fancied him. The steam was coming out of her knickers. Why didn’t that Evie say ‘if I was a traitor I would have known that Jasmine wasn’t so never have put myself in that position’. And why did no one ask Harry, if the traitors tried to kill you and you were saved by the shield as you claim, why didn’t They kill you next night?.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back