• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The FA Cup Fourth Round 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | AFC Bournemouth v Swansea City FC | The Vitality Stadium

Ah, Thank you, that's good to know. And after a little bit of investigating, I have a funny feeling it will be actually the same stream as s4c on the I Player, I never realised till I had a good look just now, that s4c piggy backs on the I player, as in watch Live or catch up with an s4c programme. .
iplayer only has Radio & Text coverage, S4C is the only place to watch the game.

On the TV guide for S4C it is showing that English commentary is available.
Hopefully by a woman, rather than one of the usual suspects.

I'm going to watch it in Welsh, at least I can't really understand the inane drivel they'll come out with and can then hear a bit of the crowd. Not that I'm too sure any of us will want to watch it for too long. Heiffer will probably score a double hat trick of 5 yard nod-ins against whatever we send out. Especially if We have the stranded Fish in goal. Remember when we were 3-0 up deep in the second half and drew. The last time we beat these that little cardiff gnome Feeney scored for us. 2008?

iplayer only has Radio & Text coverage, S4C is the only place to watch the game.
No, you can also watch it on the I player as well, S4C stream all their programmes on the IPlayer, like i am logged into the I Player now, and if I want, I could watch Dyffryn Mwmin either live or from the start.

No, you can also watch it on the I player as well, S4C stream all their programmes on the IPlayer, like i am logged into the I Player now, and if I want, I could watch Dyffryn Mwmin either live or from the start.

That'll be the Dai Player.

IMG-9895.jpg
IMG-9892.jpg
IMG-9894.jpg
IMG-9893.jpg

So they have their first team out and we have a cobbled together team of players playing out of position..

isn’t that just about our full house of shite? Win this and we deserve to take the piss, given that line up is taking the piss already. Thank God Heiffer isn’t starting. Who exactly would stop him nutting it and no one stopping any crosses.

Oh well, it’s not as if this is the only meaningful competition we have left and a potential cash generator. Plus miracles do happen so optimism is the order of the day. Right? How we feeling boys and girls?

Maybe he’s reprogrammed them all and it’ll work. I’m looking forward to finding out now. The die is cast.

That's a stronger Muff eleven than I hoped for. I'm going to revise my prediction from 1-2 to something-nil.

So they have their first team out and we have a cobbled together team of players playing out of position..
Oh yeah, who is the left back/wing back/hog’s back or whatever the new religion calls it? I’d missed Joey in WITH the turgid twins (copyright fojp)

Gonna get fckn battered. Total waste of time playing and watching this.
And I'm the eternal optimist!!

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back