• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The FA Cup Fourth Round 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | AFC Bournemouth v Swansea City FC | The Vitality Stadium

Thursday night
FA Cup
Away at Bournemouth

The people's competition mind... !

Ridiculous that this is on Thursday night. As others have said thought I don't see why we wouldn't play a pretty much full strength team. We're very unlikely to go up or down, so may a well try for a cup run. Plus it's effectively a free game for the players to get more practice adapting to how Williams wants them to play.

Can't imagine we'll take many to this probably nowhere near 1318. A Saturday game would have been a different matter

I hope we go for it. It’s a winnable game. There wasn’t much in it when they beat us 2-3 earlier on in the season.

Full strength team please. No game until Tuesday so plenty of time for rest and recuperation. Nothing to lose, all to learn.

1-2

Just have this feeling we'll be well in the game, then make our customary balls up at the back and game over.

On the TV guide for S4C it is showing that English commentary is available.

S4C will have an English commentary option!
Ah, Thank you, that's good to know. And after a little bit of investigating, I have a funny feeling it will be actually the same stream as s4c on the I Player, I never realised till I had a good look just now, that s4c piggy backs on the I player, as in watch Live or catch up with an s4c programme. .

I hope we go for it. It’s a winnable game. There wasn’t much in it when they beat us 2-3 earlier on in the season.
No there wasn't but that was early in a run where they only won 1 of their first 11 league games (Burnley) but since then they've won 6 and lost 2 (Spurs & Liverpool) of their last 9.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back