• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Tata

“true” Labour is a misnomer in my view. Hasn't existed since Attlee.
Aye, but at least all of the leaders have supported the unions (in verse anyway) except Starmer, sacking a shadow cabinet minister for standing on a picket line alongside striking rail workers! Iesu Mawr

Aye, but at least all of the leaders have supported the unions (in verse anyway) except Starmer, sacking a shadow cabinet minister for standing on a picket line alongside striking rail workers! Iesu Mawr
That’s not why he was sacked but it’s Friday night and I don’t care enough to argue. :ROFLMAO:

Not for me to speak for Wayne of course but I think he’s anticipating an incoming Starmer Labour government to be a serious government as opposed to the never ending shitshow of populist, willy waving infighting we’ve seen from the Tories thus last 15 years while the country has been allowed to go to shit with no one actually bothering to do any governing.
I'm anticipating winning the 111 milloin that's on offer tonight on the Euros, Jaxxs in his post above sums up Starmer the centrist, he hasn't even got a red tie, his Butler told me that o_O

It's OK to admit you just want to blame the WG because it's run by Labour and that you have nothing at all to back up your opinion. If you want me to say why you're wrong, just read this thread, notably Lisa's contributions.
I won't Bs, I am not a great fan of the WAG, especially Drakeford and Waters, but what I said is just my opinion. Now what you are saying, is Lisas contribution is fact, where I see it as just an opinion like myself. I will say something!, maybe my opinion was a little hasty, after reading and listening to contributions on the subject from steelworkers.

In honesty, I would have to delve a lot more into this subject, and listen and read a lot more on it, before I could honestly say no, this is right, rather than just offering an opinion/hunch.

That’s not why he was sacked but it’s Friday night and I don’t care enough to argue. :ROFLMAO:
I’ve no idea what Starmer would be like as PM, but I am supremely confident he’d be better than the unremitting river of shit (now literal too) that we’ve seen since 2010.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back