• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Ricky Gervais - Armageddon

Neath_Jack

Alan Curtis
Reaction score
Anyone watched it all yet? Managed 6 minutes, terribly unfunny.

Neath_Jack said:
Anyone watched it all yet? Managed 6 minutes, terribly unfunny.

You seem surprised, I find him about has funny as a bowl of used dishwater.

Just watched it, It was ok, not as good as the last one though.

I know one thing, it's really going to wind the 'WOKE' lot up.. :D I think he has gone out of his way there, just to annoy them.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Saw that when he was in Cardiff, bits were edited out which were the funniest things I've ever heard.

sainthelens said:
Saw that when he was in Cardiff, bits were edited out which were the funniest things I've ever heard.

Crikey, I wonder what was edited out, because that was pretty near to the knuckle, some things he says I'm like wow, I can't believe he said that!

I do like him though, thought after life was really good, I think he comes across a cun* to many, but I think it's all for show, he seems to have a good/nice side to him, hidden away there in his performance.

Niigata Jack said:
You seem surprised, I find him about has funny as a bowl of used dishwater.

I really enjoyed that show he done on Netflix about his wife dying, it was superb. But that’s about the only thing I’ve enjoyed with him in, wasn’t fussed on the office show either.

Neath_Jack said:
I really enjoyed that show he done on Netflix about his wife dying, it was superb. But that’s about the only thing I’ve enjoyed with him in, wasn’t fussed on the office show either.

Ain't seen much of him, he just doesn't interest me.

jack123 said:
Crikey, I wonder what was edited out, because that was pretty near to the knuckle, some things he says I'm like wow, I can't believe he said that!

I do like him though, thought after life was really good, I think he comes across a cun* to many, but I think it's all for show, he seems to have a good/nice side to him, hidden away there in his performance.

He told a gag about the exorcist in Cardiff which I died laughing at...and was left out of the special. Gutted.

Darran said:
A load of wokey twats on Planetswans don’t like Ricky Gervais,well colour me surprised.

It seems to me the 'WOKE' fraternity, have a bloody lot to answer for these days. Apart from ruining our lives, what do they exactly do? I may put on my twitter bio now anti-woke, grrr I ferking hate them, what has the world come too? And I consider myself slightly in the middle of politics and agendas. Yes definitely middle of the road me..
Although I must admit, for my sins, I am slightly partial to Nigel Farage, I think it was Brexit leaving speech that did it for me..

Darran said:
A load of wokey twats on Planetswans don’t like Ricky Gervais,well colour me surprised.

So anyone who doesn't like Gervais is woke in your eyes, you are again showing how ignorant you are.

As for someone being a twat, look in one of your many mirrors. Clown

Niigata Jack said:
So anyone who doesn't like Gervais is woke in your eyes, you are again showing how ignorant you are.

As for someone being a twat, look in one of your many mirrors. Clown

I’m amazed you don’t agree with everything he says considering the texts you used to send me. :lol:

Darran said:
I’m amazed you don’t agree with everything he says considering the texts you used to send me. :lol:

I can see why you like him considering the texts you used to send me!

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back