• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Relegation

Some people yesterday were delighted that our neighbours were beating Brum - ugh.

Fantastic people up at Stoke, the people running the place and the locals. Made us feel very welcome when we worked on their stadium a few years ago.
That’s brilliant. I hope they will make all the other league one clubs feel just as welcome. 😉

Some people yesterday were delighted that our neighbours were beating Brum - ugh.
You realise that was quite important to our safety? We couldn’t guarantee beating Stoke and who cares about them. We’ll see them next year and beat them again.

That’s brilliant. I hope they will make all the other league one clubs feel just as welcome. 😉
Don’t get me wrong, it doesn’t bother me whether they go down or not. Great people there though.

I've always had a good experience visiting Stoke for matches, even travelling on one of their matchday buses from the centre to the stadium once, openly wearing Swans colours and chatting aimiably with Stoke fans.
As Neathjack says, the people up there are fine, and I like the bit of needle between the two teams.
At Birmingham and QPR on the other hand, both sets of fans there have been downright hostile. F*ck ' em!

I've always had a good experience visiting Stoke for matches, even travelling on one of their matchday buses from the centre to the stadium once, openly wearing Swans colours and chatting aimiably with Stoke fans.
As Neathjack says, the people up there are fine, and I like the bit of needle between the two teams.
At Birmingham and QPR on the other hand, both sets of fans there have been downright hostile. F*ck ' em!
Pulis, Jones, Hughes and the way they would always beat us up there has jaundiced my view of them. Plus that awful freezing away end. I’d be happy to see the back of them. I don’t mind who goes really, but I’d prefer it wasn’t Plymouth or Hudds, as they remind me more of us in their outlook. Wouldn’t miss Brum, Stoke, QPR or Weds, that’s for sure. Seeing QPR flounder would be great, but I think they are safe. We saw to that 🙄

Huge potential for some big derbies next season in the Championship-

Us
Forest v Derby
Old Farm
Owls v blades
Burnley v Blackburn
Watford v Luton
Portsmouth v Southampton
Bolton v Preston
Blackpool v Preston
Barnsley v Leeds

I don't normally care as long as we're safe but on this occasion, I agree with those that vote for Brum because of the way they've treated some of their managers recently and they deserve their comeuppance for that reason alone. As for the other team, would prefer it not to be Plymouth as I have nothing whatsoever against them but on balance, Millwall would probably be my choice closely followed by QPR or Stoke while Blackburn, Hudds & Wednesday I simply couldn't care less about.

As for those coming up, would welcome Pompey & Bolton as we have some good banter amongst the group I play football with on a Friday evening as the clubs supported are predominantly Championship & League 1 - Swansea ( 2 of us), Cardiff, Bristol City, Bristol Rovers, Bolton, Plymouth, Charlton, Portsmouth. yes, there's a Liverpool, a Man City, a Chelsea and a Spurs fan but comfortably outnumbered by us non-gloryhunters! Used to have a Wednesday fan amongst us but his knees gave up a couple of years ago.

As long as we are safe I don't particularly have a preference who goes down, will look forward to watching the bunfight take place though safe in the knowledge we are not crapping it.

Equally enthralling at the top of the Championship, would piss myself if Lids blow it and stay in the Championship mind.

The standard of football could have been higher, but for drama, this has to go down as one of the greatest end of seasons in any leauge for quite a while.
Fantastic stuff 👏...

From a somewhat selfish point of view, wouldn't mind Birmingham staying up as it's one of our closer away days. By that metric, hope Huddersfield and Blackburn go down.

(My serious prediction is Brum and Huddersfield, so half of my troublesome two)

I want Huddersfield to go down as a revenge for them sending us down from the Prem and Birmingham for hosting 3 of the most miserable years of my work life.

Brum deserve to go down based on their spectacular mismanagement that makes even our owners look like the adept businessmen they claim to be. I also can never forgive them for the tackle that ruined Bodde's career (pretty sure the original injury came against Birmingham but my memory gets dodgy in my old age)

Second team to go down for me I think will be Blackburn, they are in freefall and while 3 points might seem a lot they are playing a few of the relegation rivals in these final four games.

Brum deserve to go down based on their spectacular mismanagement that makes even our owners look like the adept businessmen they claim to be. I also can never forgive them for the tackle that ruined Bodde's career (pretty sure the original injury came against Birmingham but my memory gets dodgy in my old age)

Second team to go down for me I think will be Blackburn, they are in freefall and while 3 points might seem a lot they are playing a few of the relegation rivals in these final four games.
"a few of the relegation rivals" ?

Yes, very few, in fact just one, Sheffield Wed. Their other games are against Leicester, Leeds and Coventry which tbf, is a very tough last 4 games.

Clearly a very well researched comment :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back