• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Relegation

Ringwood

First Team Player
Reaction score
So which 2 other teams do you want to see relegated and why?

Cardiff and Cardiff

But as that's not going to happen, Stoke and QPR would be luvverly, but that's not going to happen neither, then Sheffield Weds (dirty clogging scum) and Stoke, or Brum (seriously, the Roon Balloon?) and Stoke.

Basically, Stoke and anyone.

Stoke and QPR, shitty fans that I won't miss.

If Leicester don't go up it would be nice to see them get a points deduction next season and relegation to League One, another set of horrible fans.

Cardiff and Cardiff

But as that's not going to happen, Stoke and QPR would be luvverly, but that's not going to happen neither, then Sheffield Weds (dirty clogging scum) and Stoke, or Brum (seriously, the Roon Balloon?) and Stoke.

Basically, Stoke and anyone.
Would rather Cardiff stay up, it's always good fun listening to them bang on about how they are far superior to us in the build up to the game, just to watch them melt down and claim they don't care about us after we've stuffed them again.

So which 2 other teams do you want to see relegated and why?
Huddersfield, because they should have been relegated the year we came down , Birmingham, treated some of their managers appallingly over the years.

There are a few candidates, but Birmingham and QPR for me, both clubs with horrible fans and both with potential to recover and cause us problems next season

Stoke and Blackburn for me. Both crap away days in my experience and Stoke fans need a reality check.

Birmingham - the way they went about sacking a perfectly good manager and replacing him with Rooney, then parading Tom Brady around the place as if 'star power' was all it took to get success in this league. Would be fun to see them go down.

Stoke can go as well.

Birmingham should be relegated just because they treated their manager… sacking him while in the play off positions to appoint Wayne Rooney

Brum and Blackburn I would like to see go.

I think it's going to Brum and Plymouth though.

Fantastic people up at Stoke, the people running the place and the locals. Made us feel very welcome when we worked on their stadium a few years ago.

Same as every year, I want Swansea to get promoted, failing that, any 3 other teams for relegation.

So any two, really don't care which as long as its not us.

Stoke because it would be hilarious, but the other spot I don't really have an opinion. Blackburn going would be a real shock though. Talk about a 1 man team.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back