• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Nathan Wood

Stopthebus

Youth Team Apprentice
Reaction score
Looks a great signing at 400k

Guy next to me moaned the entire first half that Cabango should be in the team but I think Ben will struggle to get much game time based on tonight’s showing.

Real pace, strength & good passing. Hope the own goal doesn’t knock his confidence

Stopthebus said:
Looks a great signing at 400k

Guy next to me moaned the entire first half that Cabango should be in the team but I think Ben will struggle to get much game time based on tonight’s showing.

Real pace, strength & good passing. Hope the own goal doesn’t knock his confidence

Ben ain’t struggling to get in that team.

Outstanding. The way he drove forward with the ball and told every Millwall player to get f**k out of his way, was a breath of fresh air

Am I the only one yet to be convinced?

I don't see it tbh

A4Jack said:

I don't see it tbh

I really wasn’t convinced at all until tonight - only 1 game but he looked a player tonight

I thought he looked good tonight, we have the basis of a very good three there, but either side of them we are woefully lacking.

I’ve been impressed with him, not over Ben though but he’s definitely a good player to develop and for the future.

A4Jack said:

I don't see it tbh

I would go so far as to say he was rubbish. Slow and weak. Pulled of a few good challenges later in the second half but a dream to play against.

Itchysphincter said:
A4Jack said:

I don't see it tbh

I would go so far as to say he was rubbish. Slow and weak. Pulled of a few good challenges later in the second half but a dream to play against.

Slow?! You can't be serious.

Itchysphincter said:
A4Jack said:

I don't see it tbh

I'm sure it was him and Naughton who took lunges at the Millwall player running down the left and he left them both.

JustJack said:
Itchysphincter said:

I can. He was beaten to pretty much everything in the first half.

Itchysphincter said:
JustJack said:

I can. He was beaten to pretty much everything in the first half.

Just saw a replay of his own goal, to be honest it's a very poor goal to concede It's a header at the far post that Alan shearer would have been proud of .

Itchysphincter said:
A4Jack said:

I don't see it tbh

I personally wouldn’t say rubbish, but people thinking he should play in front of Ben, I just can’t get my head around at all.

I don’t see this pace people talk about either.

For my money, our defence should have been built around Cabango for 3 seasons now. He has a mistake in him for sure, but messing him around in positions and game time really inst helping.

It's a cracking OG in fairness. Body shape was perfect to only be able to put it in the back of the net.

Anyway, I thought he was decent. Much better than the Blackburn game.

Not entirely convinced Darling is the messiah though.

As for Ben, a slightly more understandable OG but we already know his qualities. I'm with Monny, we should be building around him not faffing about.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back