• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Williams on Nathan Wood...

PSumbler

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Williams told Wales Online, "If someone comes in at a certain level, and the boy wants to go, then there's not really anything you can do about that. We're not going to be able to compete with the offers.

"It's not like we can say: 'Don't go, we'll give you the same salary. Play here where you're loved, and we're going to be in a great place'.

"I don't think we'll be able to fend off any of the big clubs. If the boy wants to go, the money is going to be really, really substantial. It's going to be almost impossible I think."

I cannot for the life of me see anyone coming in with a "substantial" bid and certainly none of the big clubs. if they do then I will start the engine and laugh all the way there

If he goes to even one of the promoted clubs in the summer I'd be absolutely gobsmacked.

If he goes to even one of the promoted clubs in the summer I'd be absolutely gobsmacked.
Based on current performances, I'd be gobsmacked if he goes to any club. I've seen milk turn quicker.

He is as crap as the other three centre backs and whoever turned down that money for him last summer should be now have been frogmarched out of the building with no severance pay.

He is as crap as the other three centre backs and whoever turned down that money for him last summer should be now have been frogmarched out of the building with no severance pay.
Personally I think this supposed 12 million pound bid from Southampton was agent led propaganda, Wood was looking to jump ship and was using his absolutely unfathomable appearances for England U21's as a bargaining tool.
I'd be happy to see the back of him for fack all to be honest...

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back