• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Nathan Wood Gordon

Aye. In a squad with MGW, Harvey Elliott, Emile Smith-Rowe, Djed Spence etc.

Will he bring his two left feet too?

In all seriousness good luck to the boy. Had a great game Saturday. His best for us

https://planetswans.co.uk/2023/03/21/wood-called-up-to-england-u21s-and-cullen-for-wales/

Itchysphincter said:
Called up to England U21 squad.

F*ck me.

:shock:

That’s fucking mind boggling! Some people saying well deserved on Facebook which is even more baffling 😂

A4Jack said:
Aye. In a squad with MGW, Harvey Elliott, Emile Smith-Rowe, Djed Spence etc.

Will he bring his two left feet too?

In all seriousness good luck to the boy. Had a great game Saturday. His best for us

Great news for him and I hope he does well.

Looks more like he’s made of Wood though.

He’s a young lad doing his best at a new club, unfortunately some of you have been only too willing to slaughter him…what does Lee Carsley know eh.

Good luck to him may do him the world of good for the future.
Russ must have put in a good word for him.

Copamundial said:
He’s a young lad doing his best at a new club, unfortunately some of you have been only too willing to slaughter him…what does Lee Carsley know eh.

You're right to be fair, he is a young player and would probably do better under a manager who has an idea about how to organise a defence...

Not sure Lee Carsley is someone that should be highlighted as having great knowledge though, what with his whole 39 games as a manager over 9 years.

Blimey, thought i'd stumbled onto the scumbags forum by mistake then, with them laughing and taking the piss out of one of our youngsters. Nope, just our miserable bastard fans again.

Rancid.

Neath_Jack said:
Blimey, thought i'd stumbled onto the scumbags forum by mistake then, with them laughing and taking the piss out of one of our youngsters. Nope, just our miserable bastard fans again.

Rancid.

Unbelievable isn’t it.

Well done to the lad and congratulations to the fund, another saleable asset :lol: :lol:

Copamundial said:

Are you saying you think he’s good? And reinforcing your point that you must be right because Lee Carsley has picked him?

Have you been to the liberty this season?

Neath_Jack said:

Rancid.

Pipe down you sanctimonious twit.

Itchysphincter said:
Are you saying you think he’s good? And reinforcing your point that you must be right because Lee Carsley has picked him?

Have you been to the liberty this season?

No wonder you’ve got an itchysphincter…you’re talking out of your arse.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back