• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

MASSIVE HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A SWANSEA LEGEND

Lifelong said:
Bit of a snob is Lorraine, ignored me in Asda, Gorseinon once.

Only jesting Lorraine, very happy birthday..have a great day.

She was probably embarrassed to be seen in there.

Gorseinon i mean :mrgreen:

Happy Birthday Lor, and thank you for your hard work.

Happy Birthday.
Lorraine and her husband used to sit directly in front of my dad season ticket holder at the vetch. Spoke to them regularly when I used to get back home for swans games.

Lovely person is Lorraine. Many happy returns and here’s to many more.

Thanks you lovely people for your good wishes.

Some of the things written about me reminds me that people have very long memories, particularly the stuff today on Facebook.
Thanks for all the video messages sent from some of the older Swans players, and from my family. It has made lockdown birthday just a fabulous day for me.🦢🦢💕

Swanseajill said:
Thanks you lovely people for your good wishes.

Some of the things written about me reminds me that people have very long memories, particularly the stuff today on Facebook.
Thanks for all the video messages sent from some of the older Swans players, and from my family. It has made lockdown birthday just a fabulous day for me.🦢🦢💕

Fantastic to hear Lor. ♥️

Darran said:
Brilliant article. ♥️

https://scfcheritage.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/lorraine-corbett-transcript.docx

As Phil’s has pointed out and supported in the link how much Lorraine has done to give us the chance to still have a club to support.

So just to add my personal view

In the early days at the Liberty I travelled down from the midlands with my 2 sons for the game against Hartlepool. Unfortunately the game was called off at the last moment due to the tragic death the previous night of a Hartlepool youth player.
We decided to have a pint in the Morfa Parc where we met Phil S who had arranged to meet Lorraine to discuss either Trust or event business. Now I only knew Lorraine from our posts on the old Jackarmy.net site, but after only a few minutes of meeting us she offered us the chance later on to have something to eat at her house before starting the journey back. We declined as we decided instead to make a slow journey back with a couple of stops on the way.

So from just a simple offer, I can only think of Lorraine as a genuinely warm person.

Thanks Lorraine and hope the day has been as good one as it can be under the current circumstance

Belated Birthday wishes, hope you've had a good one🎂
ATB
J2J 👍

So sorry Lo, only just seen this thread. Hope you had a lovely day. If Mel Nurse is 'Mr Swansea City', then you certainly deserve the accolade of being 'Mrs Swansea City'. Happy birthday. xxx

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back