• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Let's be fair to Steve

PSumbler said:
legoman said:
I haven't done the maths on the financial impact of Swans getting back to the PL but it strikes me the investment required would be huge. I'm not sure whether the Sky money would be enough to build a competitive PL team (I'm sure the lovely PS folks will tell me!) but given how inept some of our recent performances have been (Luton being the prime example) I'm left seriously wondering if our illustrious owners actually WANT to get promoted.

Is Coops doing it on purpose/following instructions?

This may not be a popular opinion but if we got promoted I wouldn't spend any serious money trying to build a squad to stay there, I would use it to stabilise the club and ensure that when we come back down we come back down in a considerably better position than last time around and then build a good squad capable of competing at the top end of the division. It has worked before for other sides and it can work again but to go up and try and throw money at it would just be wrong IMO

Not wrong at all. Look at the mess we are in due to throwing money around like confetti

It's not the money thrown around but on whom and what . It still hurts as to what we did with the Siggy money and the sheer incompetence of the Jordan Ayew pittance of a deal. We made substantial profit ,more than most clubs in percentage terms.
Still painful

Toronto_Motors said:
It's not the money thrown around but on whom and what . It still hurts as to what we did with the Siggy money and the sheer incompetence of the Jordan Ayew pittance of a deal. We made substantial profit ,more than most clubs in percentage terms.
Still painful

Well you were one of the only people that wanted the sale to the Yanks to go through you stupid twát.

Probably one player Kalulu or Garrick. short of a title bid. I would expect a game changing winger to come in on loan next season.

Baron Goblet said:
Probably one player Kalulu or Garrick. short of a title bid. I would expect a game changing winger to come in on loan next season.

If Cooper stays a winger may come but won't be used.
Montero, Peterson and Astro sent out
Garrick, Kalulu, Dyer, McKay, Routledge just 18 starts between them.
Ayew - CF played wide, Surridge - CF played wide.

I know it won’t happen but I’d love to have Brewster here for a full season. We’d certainly have made the playoffs this season if he was here all season.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back