• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Leeds support in South Wales

I was a Leeds fan in my early school days... was a big fan of David Harvey and Planet of the Apes but my Dad dragged me down the Vetch and i was cured.

I was a Leeds fan in my early school days... was a big fan of David Harvey and Planet of the Apes but my Dad dragged me down the Vetch and i was cured.
Remarkably David Naughton who is in the shower scene with Jenny is the brother of James Naughton who played Burke in the Planet of the Apes TV series.

Remarkably David Naughton who is in the shower scene with Jenny is the brother of James Naughton who played Burke in the Planet of the Apes TV series.
Funnily enough I read this the other day regarding the filming of POTA... 😂

Oddly enough, for a movie about equal rights and desegregation, the cast and crew on the movie did the exact opposite. During breaks in filming, actors made up as different ape species naturally tended to hang out together: gorillas with gorillas, chimps with chimps, and orangutans with orangutans.

Crikey. Was Kyle in it at all?

The first football kid my parents ever bought me was a Leeds United kit, don't ask my why because I didn't have the slightest interest in them...
Same here. And then I had a Liverpool one. No idea why either.

My kids have only ever had Swans or Wales. Support your local team and all that. I don’t see the point of choosing to support a team you’ll rarely or never get to see. That’s just odd.

When I was a kid you couldn't get replica club kits at all. They were just plain football shirts. I had a black and white striped one because I liked the look of it. Never gave a thought to Newcastle though.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back