• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Leeds, Leeds are falling apart again 😂

Every time Leeds collapse at the business end of the season I always take great pleasure in it after they denied us a trophy lift at home when we won League One in 2008. Couldn't happen to a scummier bunch of bastards 😄

Now go and lose in the playoffs!

Every time Leeds collapse at the business end of the season I always take great pleasure in it after they denied us a trophy lift at home when we won League One in 2008. Couldn't happen to a scummier bunch of bastards 😄

Now go and lose in the playoffs!
The thing that got me was going to Gillingham and after the game the players celebrated with an official EFL banner that had "going up" on it.
Next day the EFL said we weren't yet assured of promotion depending on Leeds' appeal.
Why did they bring out the banner then?

Ipswich still need 5 points from 3 games to be certain. Still fancy it'll go down to the last game.

They are all bottling it. Fester managed to pull themselves together, let’s see what Ipswich are made of next.

The thing that got me was going to Gillingham and after the game the players celebrated with an official EFL banner that had "going up" on it.
Next day the EFL said we weren't yet assured of promotion depending on Leeds' appeal.
Why did they bring out the banner then?
That day at Gillingham was lovely

Didn’t see this coming, I thought they’d be home and dry after the Boro match. I’d prefer to see Ipswich go up, but they’ve got a tough match tomorrow against Hull who’re on a good run. If Ipswich go up, it would mean at least 1 extra team with parachute payments in the league next year, possibly 2 if Leeds and Southampton both come blow it.

Given it looks likely that at least one of Leeds and Southampton will still be at this level next season be interesting to see how their summer unfolds - both kept together Premier League quality squads for their push at this season but it becomes harder to keep squads like that when they have to play a second season at this level

Especially when three sides come down with parachute payments...

Even with parachute payments at least one of those two will likely run foul of FFP if they do nothing about their squads this summer. This season was fine as they both made a decent wedge selling Raphinha and Ward Prowse but they won't get £40m+ sales like that selling off any players this summer.

As regards Piroe, I see most of the Leeds players scored 4 or 5 out of 10 last night, but Piroe only scored 2! A mate messaged me during the 2nd half and said he didn't even realise he was playing. Buy him back for £500k 😄

As regards Piroe, I see most of the Leeds players scored 4 or 5 out of 10 last night, but Piroe only scored 2! A mate messaged me during the 2nd half and said he didn't even realise he was playing. Buy him back for £500k 😄
Funny that I was watching the game last night on Sky and he was the only Leeds player taking shots at goal for the majority of the game

Piroe is getting serious pelters from the fans.

For me personally though, I would much rather see Lids get promoted over the fraud. 99th minute winner from Piroe against the saints in 5 mins added on time would be delightful.

Ipswich still need 5 points from 3 games to be certain. Still fancy it'll go down to the last game.
Ipswich away at Hull today, do well to get a draw there.
Coventry away and Home to Huddersfield last game, 2 very tough games

Leeds got Southampton at Home last game, win that and they'll have 93pts, looking at those fixtures Leeds looking favourites, but who knows?

Given it looks likely that at least one of Leeds and Southampton will still be at this level next season be interesting to see how their summer unfolds - both kept together Premier League quality squads for their push at this season but it becomes harder to keep squads like that when they have to play a second season at this level

Especially when three sides come down with parachute payments...
Three strong teams coming down from Prem as well, its getting harder and harder for teams like us to be able to challenge the top 6, to many clubs have an abundance of cash in the championship these days, well it certainly appears that way!

Start of Euro 2024

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back