• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Leeds, Leeds are falling apart again 😂

Not too bothered about how many teams have parachute payments next season in the Championship.
I don't expect us to be anywhere near challenging at the top end. Hope I'm wrong.

Three strong teams coming down from Prem as well, its getting harder and harder for teams like us to be able to challenge the top 6, to many clubs have an abundance of cash in the championship these days, well it certainly appears that way!
And Portsmouth and Derby possibly coming up - they won't be aiming to be here to make up the numbers

Nope things are only going to get harder, especially if rumours are true and we are skint.
It’s not a rumour the Trust pretty much said months back that we needed 2.5m a month

Not sure they realised they were saying it mind, our finances are not sustainable and haven’t been for years

It’s not a rumour the Trust pretty much said months back that we needed 2.5m a month

Not sure they realised they were saying it mind, our finances are not sustainable and haven’t been for years
I'm pretty much convinced that given our circumstances going into this closed season with much of the squad out of contract, loan players departing (only Rushworth was utilised to any extent) and absolutely no chance of anyone going out the door for any sort of cash, we are going to be basically on the bones of our ass quality wise.
Unless of course the hedge fund do something that they haven't done so far and pump in large sums of money out of thier own millions...

Leeds looking like they gonna need snookers now Ipswich 2-1 up, at Hull City

Leeds looking like they gonna need snookers now Ipswich 2-1 up, at Hull City
2-2 now and you were right that Ipswich will do well to get a point here. Huddersfield are all but relegated though, so that should be 3 points for Ipswich surely. Just need something against Coventry who have nothing to play for and look cooked after their FA Cup heartbreak.

My dream scenario would be Ipswich to go up automatically alongside Leicester and for Southampton and Leeds to both somehow bottle their playoff semi finals. Unlikely to happen, but would be lovely.

Edit: Ipswich in front again! This is a cracking game to watch.

Looking forward to seeing Dirty Lids imploding again.

In fairness they are serial bottlers.

2-2 now and you were right that Ipswich will do well to get a point here. Huddersfield are all but relegated though, so that should be 3 points for Ipswich surely. Just need something against Coventry who have nothing to play for and look cooked after their FA Cup heartbreak.

My dream scenario would be Ipswich to go up automatically alongside Leicester and for Southampton and Leeds to both somehow bottle their playoff semi finals. Unlikely to happen, but would be lovely.

Edit: Ipswich in front again! This is a cracking game to watch.
Its been a cracking game to watch.

Ipswich won't get a better chance of being promoted. I can't see them challenging again season.

I'm pretty much convinced that given our circumstances going into this closed season with much of the squad out of contract, loan players departing (only Rushworth was utilised to any extent) and absolutely no chance of anyone going out the door for any sort of cash, we are going to be basically on the bones of our ass quality wise.
Unless of course the hedge fund do something that they haven't done so far and pump in large sums of money out of thier own millions...
Levien won't authorise that and he is after all the man with the final say on things at SCFC, I don't believe that Coleman has the final say on things.
Its been a cracking game to watch.
Missed 2nd half, was out voted by my Mrs and Eldest who put BGOT on, I absolutely detest Cowell and not Holden or the over acting Tonioli.

Levien won't authorise that and he is after all the man with the final say on things at SCFC, I don't believe that Coleman has the final say on things.

Missed 2nd half, was out voted by my Mrs and Eldest who put BGOT on, I absolutely detest Cowell and not fussed on Holden or the over acting dramatic Tonioli.

Missed 2nd half, was out voted by my Mrs and Eldest who put BGOT on, I absolutely detest Cowell and not Holden or the over acting Tonioli.
Get another Telly Max mun 🤣

Start of Euro 2024

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back