• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Leeds, Leeds are falling apart again 😂

It’s a toughie though isn’t it? I’d rather Fester went pop. I think three out of the top four will make it.

Goes to show with these results our acceptance of cowardly surrender (“they’re just too good”…”they’re premier league quality”) was just so much apologist horseshit. Our aggregate of 21-4 against Soton, Lids and Fester is totally shameful. As indicative of our lack of backbone as much as quality.

It’s a toughie though isn’t it? I’d rather Fester went pop. I think three out of the top four will make it.

Goes to show with these results our acceptance of cowardly surrender (“they’re just too good”…”they’re premier league quality”) was just so much apologist horseshit. Our aggregate of 21-4 against Soton, Lids and Fester is totally shameful. As indicative of our lack of backbone as much as quality.
A lot of posters on here were as bad as the mentality of the players. Oh it's a free hit, Leicester are unbeatable and apparently were heading for a record points tally. Before todays games Leicester had lost the same amount of games (10) as West Bromwich Albion in 5th. We showed far too much respect to a lot of teams at the top , and as you say , our record against them is shameful.

A lot of posters on here were as bad as the mentality of the players. Oh it's a free hit, Leicester are unbeatable and apparently were heading for a record points tally. Before todays games Leicester had lost the same amount of games (10) as West Bromwich Albion in 5th. We showed far too much respect to a lot of teams at the top , and as you say , our record against them is shameful.
Far more likely is that we're just shite and were just not good enough when we played them. Evidence over 43 games would suggest so.

Nobody up there seems to want to go up. If they can’t be bothered, can they give it to us? (We’d be battered in the PL mind - could challenge Derby’s lowest points total).

As unpalatable as it is, we need leeds to go up to get the full Piroe balance

As unpalatable as it is, we need leeds to go up to get the full Piroe balance
Is that true? Need to support them then, cos Piroe will be in the championship next season one way or another.

Is that true? Need to support them then, cos Piroe will be in the championship next season one way or another.
I believe promotion would have been one of the add ons yes, similar to Obafemi last summer.

It's also good for us that Plymouth look like staying up to keep Whittakers price as high as possible.

Far more likely is that we're just shite and were just not good enough when we played them. Evidence over 43 games would suggest so.
So are Plymouth are much much better side than us then? Or did they just decide to have a go and not think they were beaten before stepping out on the pitch.

So are Plymouth are much much better side than us then? Or did they just decide to have a go and not think they were beaten before stepping out on the pitch.
I just think they caught Leicester at a good time, as Leicester's recent results suggest. You also have to factor in this is Plymouth's first season back at this level, their fans still have enthusiasm for these types of games whereas ours are jaded after years of treading water. Let's be honest, it's only the Cardiff game this season where the Lib has been rocking. It's been like a graveyard for the rest of the games.

Watched the highlights - Connor got caught out and looked super-slow, like there’s something wrong with him. Never a PL footballer but a decent middling championship player when fit, but he looked like he’d been on the piss.

Start of Euro 2024

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back