• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Kier

Neath_Jack

Alan Curtis
Reaction score
I'm reading on Twitter that the thoroughly decent, working class hero Starmer, has warned his lot that if they back the SNP ceasefire vote they'll get the sack.

What a despicable cunt he is.

karnataka said:
That has really pissed me off now :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I should have included "if true", but was too angry.

There are some big players saying it, so lets see.

Labour and Starmer in particular are in a difficult position. The party was so stained by Corbyn and antisemitism they’re now terrified of doing anything that could be viewed that way including, it seems, calling for a ceasefire. The debate around this is so toxic that even asking people to stop killing each other is somehow showing hatred for Jewish people these days. The Israel/Palestine situation is a festering sore for Labour and has been for decades.

In terms of sacking front benchers if they don’t vote along party lines, that’s what they’d have to do when in government, collective responsibility demands that you either back the official party position and if you can’t or don’t, you either resign or get sacked.

Nome of that should be interpreted as me saying Labour shouldn’t be calling for a ceasefire. They should. Everyone should. I don’t understand why asking people to stop killing each other is somehow controversial.

Starmer will cost the Labour Party votes at the next election, he's the Torys best chance basically, cùnt...

I don’t understand the hatred for Starmer mind, but we’re all different. Ok, he’s not Mr Charisma or inspirational but after the last 15 years a fairly boring, safe pair of hands will do me thanks.

I think the SNP is playing politics to try to embarrass Labour because they’ve lost a lot of ground in the polls recently. Of course the SNP genuinely wants a ceasefire but it is very convenient in the light of Labour difficulties.

As ECB says, it’s insane that everyone isn’t calling for an end to the slaughter of innocents. How is it acceptable to look the other way when children are dying and not call for it to end?

exiledclaseboy said:
I don’t understand the hatred for Starmer mind, but we’re all different. Ok, he’s not Mr Charisma or inspirational but after the last 15 years a fairly boring, safe pair of hands will do me thanks.

Seconded.

If you're like me, I know what they're fighting for.. I'm not going to say, because I'll get in trouble

exiledclaseboy said:

Just admit it ECB, you just want a pay rise, and you know the Tories won't give you it.. I'm voting for neither, as usual, why vote for parties that continually attempt to assassinate you..

Skippyjack said:
Just admit it ECB, you just want a pay rise, and you know the Tories won't give you it.. I'm voting for neither, as usual, why vote for parties that continually attempt to assassinate you..

I’ve just had a tidy pay rise thanks, Skipster.

exiledclaseboy said:
I’ve just had a tidy pay rise thanks, Skipster.

For watching cricket.. I've only watched about 30 minutes of the whole tournament.. England doing English stuff when it comes to sport

Neath_Jack said:
I'm reading on Twitter that the thoroughly decent, working class hero Starmer, has warned his lot that if they back the SNP ceasefire vote they'll get the sack.

What a despicable c**t he is.

Cunt is a Tory himself in all but name, he has very similar ideals, that's probably why he hasn't been as robust as he should have been in the commons, guys a fraud.

exiledclaseboy said:

I agree with all of that and if he wipes the floor with the Tories at the GE, I'll be delighted but it's not just him I'm pissed of with, I'm pissed of with anyone who doesn't want a ceasefire when so many innocents are dying.

karnataka said:
I agree with all of that and if he wipes the floor with the Tories at the GE, I'll be delighted but it's not just him I'm pissed of with, I'm pissed of with anyone who doesn't want a ceasefire when so many innocents are dying.

No argument at all with that last bit.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back