• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Kier Starmer

Risc said:
PSumbler said:
Was at the match today :roll:

Why?!

There was a picture of him and Carolyn Harris at Mumbles Pier yesterday so assume she leached off the club and used him as her +1

Seeing Carolyn Harris dancing down the steps from the Directors Box with a big smile on here face when the game finished made me want to throw up.

Darran said:
Seeing Carolyn Harris dancing down the steps from the Directors Box with a big smile on here face when the game finished made me want to throw up.

She's been a regular in there over the last season and a bit. Don't think she ever went in there before.

Don't hold her in particularly high regard but she's considerably more worthy than the Member for Swansea West.

Darran said:

She probably just heard the post match sausage rolls were up for grabs :lol:

Darran said:

She thinks she's an authority on everything, probably on way to the dugout.

Harris, Davies and Antoniazzi. Three Swansea MPs who have done more to throw the future of one of Swansea’s biggest employers into doubt than the stupid twats will ever realise.

exiledclaseboy said:
Harris, Davies and Antoniazzi. Three Swansea MPs who have done more to throw the future of one of Swansea’s biggest employers into doubt than the stupid twats will ever realise.

Which employer is that?

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back