• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Johnson torn a new arsehole

• Thread starter Epaul
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 24
  • Views: Views 1,215

Epaul

Alan Waddle
Reaction score
By Beth Rigby, deadman walking, bye bye Johnson

https://twitter.com/Femi_Sorry/status/1483445734724751364?t=pR25B0rMKs_djoIaKfePXg&s=19

People actually voted for this lying racist, sexist c***. They have no shame

Absolute scum, but that’s not new news but those who put in to power are not about to meekly admit their mistake. They are going to double down on it. Hopefully when he goes he’ll take the rest of the hateful snakes down with him.

…. And before anyone says it I’m not a raving leftie, I’m just a fair minded individual. :lol:

Itchysphincter said:
Absolute scum, but that’s not new news but those who put in to power are not about to meekly admit their mistake. They are going to double down on it. Hopefully when he goes he’ll take the rest of the hateful snakes down with him.

…. And before anyone says it I’m not a raving leftie, I’m just a fair minded individual. :lol:

The hateful snakes will be replaced by more hateful snakes.

It's what the Tories do.

That’s Johnson trying to do contrition. Badly obviously because he doesn’t feel contrite but his demeanour there is entirely deliberate. He’ll survive this and his officials will take the fall on his behalf.

Neath_Jack said:
Itchysphincter said:

The hateful snakes will be replaced by more hateful snakes.

It's what the Tories do.

You are of course correct but this f*cker is a special case and when he’s not PM I can see him being shunned many.
Looking at his latest wife I can see him being in big trouble in the future too.

Theres a man against the ropes. No where to hide. The knives are out. Like I've said, I'll give him weeks, not months. 👋

He will earn a fortune when he quits politics , giving speeches on how he delivered brexit blah blah blah , I think he wants out now but not under these circumstances , that's why he will try to hang on a bit longer

He's not smerking now :twisted:

He's got a blubbering act going on now.

Longlostjack said:
He's the opposition's best asset. Keep the fecker there a bit longer and let them fight like sewer rats in a sack.

You know what? I genuinely can't decide if this is the best option or not. I think perfection would be if the Spaffer is finally kicked out by his own MPs in about two weeks' time, then after a long and bitter leadership contest, Liz Truss gets elected as the new PM. She's as dumb as soup.

Pegojack said:
Longlostjack said:
He's the opposition's best asset. Keep the fecker there a bit longer and let them fight like sewer rats in a sack.

You know what? I genuinely can't decide if this is the best option or not. I think perfection would be if the Spaffer is finally kicked out by his own MPs in about two weeks' time, then after a long and bitter leadership contest, Liz Truss gets elected as the new PM. She's as dumb as soup.

That’s harsh on the haddock soup I had for lunch.

Best_loser said:
He will earn a fortune when he quits politics , giving speeches on how he delivered brexit blah blah blah , I think he wants out now but not under these circumstances , that's why he will try to hang on a bit longer

You might be right about the speeches, but if he’s proven to be a huge liar, morally bankrupt and disgraced etc quite a few donors/backers may shun him. He’s got a wife with expensive tastes and he could find himself under a bit of pressure. He’s defo on the ropes and there’s now speculation Cummins is going to be interviewed by Sue Gray - the cabinet and inner circle could soon find themselves in a position where it’s every man for himself.

How can he claim he didn’t know the rules - it beggars belief.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back