• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Boris Johnson

exiledclaseboy

Staff member
Reaction score
Resigns as an MP after the Commons privileges committee discovers that he’s a liar. Imagine that. I’d like to say it was fun while it lasted but it was horrendous But it ended in exactly the way everyone with half a brain knew it would. It’s just a crying shame he took the country down the shitter with him. A poor man’s Donald Trump. And imagine being a poor man’s Donald Trump.

Mad Nad gone too.

Boris lied to her about her peerage. All that brown nosing for nothing.

J_B said:
Mad Nad gone too.

Well it seems that he was giving her a peerage but then was told “you can’t do that it’ll mean a by election that we could lose”. So Johnson said “ok then bollocks to Nads, take her off the list”. Then Nads had a hilarious tantrum and resigned, triggering the by election anyway. The Conservative Party, ladies and gentlemen.

J_B said:
Mad Nad gone too.

And other added bonuses for Boris no doubt, lets face it she wasn't there because of her usefulness as a MP.

Boris was and is a pure slimeball, why in loving fuk as he been allowed to have an Honours list after he was forced to resign in disgrace, Patel a Dame and that cretin Mogg a Lord fuk my eyes. :x :x :x

That’s worked well, they’ve got two by elections now.

If they thought they’d lose Dorries’ seat they are in even bigger trouble. I know by elections are not normal but she’s got a 24,600 majority.

J_B said:
That’s worked well, they’ve got two by elections now.

If they thought they’d lose Dorries’ seat they are in even bigger trouble. I know by elections are not normal but she’s got a 24,600 majority.

Indeed. Wouldn’t that be hilarious. A couple of years ago they lost North Shropshire to the LibDems on a 35% swing. That’d do it.

Rumours abound that Boris may attempt to stand in Mad Nad’s seat or wait until the GE and stand in Henley where there’s a vacancy.

He would in all likelihood have survived the commons vote on suspension anyway. He was scared that if he stood in Uxbridge he’d lose.

Johnson’s resignation statement is a thing of beauty. I bet he changes his mind tomorrow after “an outpouring of popular support from my constituents”.

J_B said:
Rumours abound that Boris may attempt to stand in Mad Nad’s seat or wait until the GE and stand in Henley where there’s a vacancy.

He would in all likelihood have survived the commons vote on suspension anyway. He was scared that if he stood in Uxbridge he’d lose.

You could be onto something there.

Cant help thinking that if it wasn't for Covid would the cvnt still be in charge?

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back