• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

January window

Swansea93

Alan Curtis
Reaction score
Yeah, that time again which is around the corner, what do we need?

Ashby sent back as imo, Lowe permanent so we can free up 2 loan spaces then, should be a cheap pick up as he’s out of contract in June and stated he’d like to be here full time.

Devante Cole, I haven’t seen much of him? Duff knows him well, in good form for Barnsley and out of contract in June so could be a bargain pick up.

Swansea93 said:
Yeah, that time again which is around the corner, what do we need?

Ashby sent back as imo, Lowe permanent so we can free up 2 loan spaces then, should be a cheap pick up as he’s out of contract in June and stated he’d like to be here full time.

Devante Cole, I haven’t seen much of him? Duff knows him well, in good form for Barnsley and out of contract in June so could be a bargain pick up.

Ashby back as stated, not good enough and Abdulai will be back and cam cover Key.

Think we need an attacking/creative midfielder and a winger who can chip in with some goals.

We could do with an attacking midfielder, winger and striker… all of which are probably the most costly areas of the pitch

We’ve got 7-8 players capable of playing centre half but no genuine pace in the squad.
Also, i know a lot don’t like him (which I find mad) but we lose Grimes to injury and we are royally screwed.

I agree about Ashby and Lowe, freeing up those loan spaces sounds like a smart move. As for Devante Cole, I think he could be a solid addition. He's been doing well at Barnsley, and if Duff knows him, that's a plus.

Hobitsez said:
I agree about Ashby and Lowe, freeing up those loan spaces sounds like a smart move. As for Devante Cole, I think he could be a solid addition. He's been doing well at Barnsley, and if Duff knows him, that's a plus.

Look at sending Ashby back and making Lowe a permanent.
I don't think we desperately need a 9 as we have Yates, Mykolo and Cullen who can play there, we need pace with a goal/assist threat and a creative no 10 type player with the same attributes who can slot into the position that Pato is currently playing.

It might be harder as he is injured but I would certainly be more interested in getting a good fee for Wood given how Cabango, Darling and Humphreys have done since he was injured.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back