• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

SWANS TRUST NEWS: Trust Statement – January Transfer Window

That’ll be the last we hear of it. Useless poodles.

"We are not afraid of having difficult conversations with the Club or our fellow owners"

"Can we have some more prawn sandwiches please?"

"No? OK, we're terribly sorry for asking"

Without going into a deep reply.

We keep being told that relationship between the Trust and the owners CEO etc is good.

Then why do they need to ask question 3 about medium term strategy? Shouldn't that be already known.

Well that was a complete waste of time.

They forgot Question 5:

When are you going to fulfil the fans' dearest wish by feckking right off, and taking your Trust poodles with you?

I laughed quite a lot reading that.

Because I’m sure that what it is meant to convey is how strong the relationship is between club, owners and trust that they are able to have such in-depth conversations. How much they are standing up for fans in posing these questions. How robust they are.

But what it actually conveys is that the Trust have been kept completely in the dark about this transfer window and, more importantly, the plans going forward, even at the most fundamental strategic level. “Is it that plans went wrong, or is it that communication went wrong?” they muse. What, so you don’t even know whether there was actually any intention to strengthen this window or whether it was just that they should have been upfront with fans?

Laughable.

By the way, drawing attention to the primary aim of the Trust - to maintain a professional football club in Swansea - great. But should have thought about that some time ago when you threw away the best opportunity for ensuring that aim could be met by giving the owners a free pass over the legal case in return for a worthless permanent shareholding, that can’t be sold and can’t be used for anything. Oh, and a board seat, which is obviously a fat lot of good given the Trust board member obviously doesn’t have a scooby about whether or not the club actually ever planned to invest anything at all in this window.

3swan said:
Without going into a deep reply.

We keep being told that relationship between the Trust and the owners CEO etc is good.

Then why do they need to ask question 3 about medium term strategy? Shouldn't that be already known.

They're fuking clueless, I wonder how many of them will be wanting a seat at Rochdales directors box on a wet and windy Tuesday night in January, that said the rats would have all left by then once the gravy train comes to a halt.

Question 5.. why are you still here and adding no value to the club or the city.

Londonlisa2001 said:
I laughed quite a lot reading that.

Because I’m sure that what it is meant to convey is how strong the relationship is between club, owners and trust that they are able to have such in-depth conversations. How much they are standing up for fans in posing these questions. How robust they are.

But what it actually conveys is that the Trust have been kept completely in the dark about this transfer window and, more importantly, the plans going forward, even at the most fundamental strategic level. “Is it that plans went wrong, or is it that communication went wrong?” they muse. What, so you don’t even know whether there was actually any intention to strengthen this window or whether it was just that they should have been upfront with fans?

Laughable.

By the way, drawing attention to the primary aim of the Trust - to maintain a professional football club in Swansea - great. But should have thought about that some time ago when you threw away the best opportunity for ensuring that aim could be met by giving the owners a free pass over the legal case in return for a worthless permanent shareholding, that can’t be sold and can’t be used for anything. Oh, and a board seat, which is obviously a fat lot of good given the Trust board member obviously doesn’t have a scooby about whether or not the club actually ever planned to invest anything at all in this window.
Is there any angle that could argue that the trust did not actually represent the views of the original supporters trust and therefore the clubs action with the supporters trust that made the agreement is void?

brown-mushroom-53494-scaled.jpg

Ok, leaving aside this being proof positive they’ve been kept in the dark on all the things they said they weren’t being kept in the dark about now there’s such a great relationship etc etc, it’ll be interesting to see how this plays out.

I’m all for the Trust doing a bit of grandstanding, but I can’t imagine it’s going to be well received with Jakey and co. They don’t tend to like that sort of stuff. If it results in changes on the ground, it won’t go well with the locals.

The test will be what this achieves, if anything. Now they’ve put their head above the parapet, to a degree, then I suspect they will be chased up on it.

That statement tells you all you need to know about the Pushovers.

Apart from Question 1, they don't even merit a response.

"How do you intend to learn from this?" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back