• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Is Anyone Else...

lidojack

Alan Waddle
Reaction score
...really starting to enjoy watching us again?

Football without fans will never be the same and not being there is a big turn off.
But after years and years of turgid football, not really wanting to go to the Liberty but persisting anyway, I find myself now eagerly awaiting kick off every week.

Going away to teams projected to go up and having 13 - 19 shots was a pipe dream not so long ago and to see us play some fantastic football wherever we go whoever we play is such a breath of fresh air.

We aren't perfect, but that team is making me fall in love with them all over again.

lidojack said:

Football without fans will never be the same and not being there is a big turn off.
But after years and years of turgid football, not really wanting to go to the Liberty but persisting anyway, I find myself now eagerly awaiting kick off every week.

Going away to teams projected to go up and having 13 - 19 shots was a pipe dream not so long ago and to see us play some fantastic football wherever we go whoever we play is such a breath of fresh air.

We aren't perfect, but that team is making me fall in love with them all over again.

Was a good game to watch today, very entertaining and both sides clearly wanted to win

PSumbler said:
lidojack said:

Was a good game to watch today, very entertaining and both sides clearly wanted to win

Just come off the phone to a m8 and he said Merson thought the game was rubbish,

Agree with OP. I couldn’t cope with seeing the empty stadiums at first but I’ve just got used to it now.

Yeah I've enjoyed most of our games this season from a footballing perspective - obviously it's not the same as having fans there and I'm still not paying £10 for the weekend away games. Last season we were near the top at this stage too, but it didn't feel like we were able to control games, and a lot of our wins were quite fortunate. This season we seem to be more on the front foot and that's good to see. I said at the start of the season that I didn't expect us to score many or concede many and that still looks like it's the case, I think someone like Brewster would have really have enjoyed playing in this team.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back