• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

He’s gone.

No loyalty whatsoever in football, the backing he had when on that inexcusable diabolical run we had is unforgivable and he should have been sacked, he won’t get half that time at Southampton they’ll want a top 2 finish and I don’t see him getting it, UNLESS he’s learnt from his stubbornness, people will say but he didn’t get backed in January, but yet that same squad finished 3pts off the playoffs, it all comes down to RM, maybe the next manager will play 2M pound Harry Darling this time.

Swansea93 said:
No loyalty whatsoever in football, the backing he had when on that inexcusable diabolical run we had is unforgivable and he should have been sacked, he won’t get half that time at Southampton they’ll want a top 2 finish and I don’t see him getting it, UNLESS he’s learnt from his stubbornness, people will say but he didn’t get backed in January, but yet that same squad finished 3pts off the playoffs, it all comes down to RM, maybe the next manager will play 2M pound Harry Darling this time.

Loyalty is a two way thing.
4 points off the playoffs in the end and an improved league position with a weaker side. So it was excusable.
How the Yanks get an easy ride on here is beyond me.
I think we will be forever calling for the manager's head in a downward spiral.
I think that is my brief return to this board over. Too depressing :shock:

Private Partz said:
Loyalty is a two way thing.
4 points off the playoffs in the end and an improved league position with a weaker side. So it was excusable.
How the Yanks get an easy ride on here is beyond me.
I think we will be forever calling for the manager's head in a downward spiral.
I think that is my brief return to this board over. Too depressing :shock:
Nice to see you back, even if briefly, take it easy Partzy.👍

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back