• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Corner Flags

FelindreJack

Tommy Hutchison
Reaction score
I’m looking for corner flags for my team for next season, are there any shops in Swansea that sell them? ( I don’t particularly trust ordering them online).

FelindreJack said:
I’m looking for corner flags for my team for next season, are there any shops in Swansea that sell them? ( I don’t particularly trust ordering them online).

Plenty of Corner shops in Swansea 👍

A few bamboo canes and nick some bunting this weekend and problem solved.

FelindreJack said:

I`ve no idea but thanks for using your spare time to do this, it's more than I do.

What shape are you looking for? Have you won the CUPPPP?

MrSwerve said:
What shape are you looking for? Have you won the CUPPPP?

Square ones for now. We’ll get triangle ones when we’ve won the West Wales Cupppp 😂

Make your own with a Blue Peter sticky back plastic ;)

Or try contacting below, they should be able to point you in the right direction

https://www.swanseaseniorfootballleague.co.uk/contacts

Edit

Stuart McDonald used to post on here so maybe try him first

3swan said:
Make your own with a Blue Peter sticky back plastic ;)

Or try contacting below, they should be able to point you in the right direction

https://www.swanseaseniorfootballleague.co.uk/contacts

Edit

Stuart McDonald used to post on here so maybe try him first

Have to admit I haven't taken much notice of the Senior league for a good few years, had a look at thier website just now, can't believe there's only 3 first team divisions now with a total of 25 sides! Going back 20 or so years ago the Swansea Senior league was one of the biggest local leagues in the UK, I'm genuinely shocked...

Swanjaxs said:
Have to admit I haven't taken much notice of the Senior league for a good few years, had a look at thier website just now, can't believe there's only 3 first team divisions now with a total of 25 sides! Going back 20 or so years ago the Swansea Senior league was one of the biggest local leagues in the UK, I'm genuinely shocked...

Yep, back then there was always talk about how it affected the crowds at the Vetch.

Edit

Check out the Division 3 table

Cwm Albion

3swan said:
Yep, back then there was always talk about how it affected the crowds at the Vetch.

Edit

Check out the Division 3 table

Cwm Albion

Yes saw that! And Rockspur top of division one!!! WTF :lol:

Went to check to see the state of the Swansea Sunday league, its bloody disbanded! When the feck did that happen :shock:
I blame the rise of Football Manager on Xbox for the demise of local football, why get soaking wet down Ashley Rd when you can win the European Cup from your bedroom :lol: :lol:

Swanjaxs said:

I last played in the senior league in 1979 😮 work got in the way then.
There were six divisions and, I think, four reserve divisions. There was also the Thursday league going as well.

FelindreJack said:
try these down by Days in Neath abbey
https://macronstoreneath.co.uk/

Jack2jack said:
try these down by Days in Neath abbey
https://macronstoreneath.co.uk/

We just got our kit from macron Neath, I’m trying not to get everything from there as it can get a bit pricey, and atm everything is coming out of my own pocket. I will ask there though if I have no luck elsewhere.

Swanjaxs said:

I’ve gone to watch a few games over the last few weeks, mainly division 3 because that’s where we’ll be playing next season. The standard is atrocious compared to what it used to be. I remember even when I was younger going to watch my old man play for Murton and there was 4-5 divisions then and some very good sides. I went up to Mynydd Newydd last week to watch my mate play for Blaen-y-Maes against St Joseph’s, it was very poor, and that’s division 1.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back