• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Bills v Steelers ~ NFL

Need to sort these links out, don't work properly, or Darran is doing a Darran

I have a mate who lives in Buffalo. He had sixteen inches of snow, but also said that the area by the stadium had three feet.

I always think of Buffalo and Green Bay as being cold, it must be warm in the summer but it gets really cold there in the winter.
The coldest game ever played was at Green Bay known as the Icebowl where several players had frostbite and a fan died in the stands of exposure.
I think that stewards go around in Green Bay games with long poles to poke people in the stands to make sure they are still alive and haven’t frozen to death….i think i would watch it on the TV at home tbh.

I always think of Buffalo and Green Bay as being cold, it must be warm in the summer but it gets really cold there in the winter.
The coldest game ever played was at Green Bay known as the Icebowl where several players had frostbite and a fan died in the stands of exposure.
I think that stewards go around in Green Bay games with long poles to poke people in the stands to make sure they are still alive and haven’t frozen to death….i think i would watch it on the TV at home tbh.
I was in Detroit last week and picked up a ticket on Ticketmaster for their last home game. Michigan is in the middle of its own cold snap right now (a cool -18°c last night), but thankfully it’s an indoor venue, pretty much shorts and t-shirt temperature inside. And what a venue! I quite like studying stadium architecture, and this is something else!

Attachments

• 5E6392D7-8434-4E37-8432-A9F83CAAF7F8.jpeg
    5E6392D7-8434-4E37-8432-A9F83CAAF7F8.jpeg
    213.2 KB · Views: 7
Need to sort these links out, don't work properly, or Darran is doing a Darran
The forum software doesnt like embedding the x.com domain name it works with twitter.com

I'll see if I can find a way to work around it

Start of Euro 2024

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back