• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Nathan Wood Signs Contract Extension

• Thread starter Darran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 23
  • Views: Views 1,079
Couldn't care less if he naffed off. I'd prefer Cabango to him of the two (yes, of course I'd prefer better than both). This is a good move though or he'd walk for nothing. Hopefully talk him up big, get his agent on the case and sell him pronto.
I just don’t see that Mon. Cabango 2 years older, 100 more games under his belt and slower in body and mind.
Big fan of both lads but Wood will play in the prem.

Gyorkes and Latibeaudiere will get big money moves to Sporting Lisbon 👀
Gyorkes turned out be a missed opportunity, Latibeaudiere and Wood, on the other hand, are very poor footballers at Championship level imho. 👍

Don't care if I'm in a minority, but this is a good thing. He's a good/great defender at this level, young, and pretty valuable. People will moan about him stopping and putting his foot on the ball, but then neglect how well he gets us out of tight spaces or breaks the press by running with the ball
You are in the minority, as people on here will complain about the existence of air. There’s potential and we’ve had significant interest from other clubs (£15 million wasn’t it? Cor, blimey). It makes a nice change to protect our return on a potential asset rather than let him leave on a free.

You are in the minority, as people on here will complain about the existence of air. There’s potential and we’ve had significant interest from other clubs (£15 million wasn’t it? Cor, blimey). It makes a nice change to protect our return on a potential asset rather than let him leave on a free.
Surely you don’t believe that anyone showed interest yet he’s still here??? Let alone interest at several million pounds!

There's a player in there somewhere, not sure he fits a style of high tempo football.

I watched Liverpool last night and in particular how their centre halves disrupted the ball, that's what we need, pass and move quickly and not afraid to spray a 30 yard ball over the top for the wides players to attack.

The only reason to trigger the extension is that he's not willing to sign a new contract. He's sold in the summer.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back