• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Wrexham

As with Newport , I would like to see them do well. But I do wish that Wrecsam would get shot of their terrible three feathers badge!

Don't forget that Mr Gude said he was exploring partnerships with them...

The cardiff of the north. Think they’re bigger than the actually are. Yes, they struck it lucky with good owners, but remember pre Disney, they were getting crowds of 3-3,500 and their away support only amounted to 100-200

They seem to have let the fact they're up for promotion get to their heads. The fact they're in the mix for automatic promotion isn't really a suprise to anyone -they wouldn't be the first to go back to back from National League to League One, and the only reason to see it in any way surprising is that they didn't look that convincing in the early stages of the campaign.

Next year will not be as easy and we'll see how deep their owners pockets are / how far they're prepared to delve into them. I think they struggled against a team in Blackburn that like to get the ball down and play as opposed to the cloggers they face week in week out - Notts County under Lukey Wills being a notable exception. Financially, despite the not to be sniffed at kitty at Wrexham, it's way off the kind of dosh being thrown about the place in the Championship. According to what I found online, our wage bill for example is three times theirs.

The funds from the tv show pay a considerable wedge of what is needed in League Two - it wouldn't come close in the Championship. Another thing, how long will the show's populatity continue? I watched the first series but I can't be arsed with this one. The yanks are a fuckle lot with a short attention span as we've seen with our lot, how long will the bandwagon clingers on stay with them if things go west over a prolonged period?

The cardiff of the north. Think they’re bigger than the actually are. Yes, they struck it lucky with good owners, but remember pre Disney, they were getting crowds of 3-3,500 and their away support only amounted to 100-200
A bit like us tonight then ? Even the Leicester commentator said he was surprised by how few away fans are there.

Fair play to those that have travelled

Looks like the wheels could be coming off 👀
#shame 😂
We're not really in a position to laugh at them to be fair, they're 4th in their league with games in hand on all the teams above them. We could well end up playing in the same league as them next season

We're not really in a position to laugh at them to be fair, they're 4th in their league with games in hand on all the teams above them. We could well end up playing in the same league as them next season
We, as in our relative positions in our respective leagues no, but personally speaking, and with "hands on experience " of Wrexham supporters over the years, I find it amusing whenever they lose, hopefully every one of the 45,000 loyal Netflix FC 🇺🇸 fans who travelled to Salford today won't be too disappointed.

Also might I be allowed to add, fuck em 🫡

We, as in our relative positions in our respective leagues no, but personally speaking, and with "hands on experience " of Wrexham supporters over the years, I find it amusing whenever they lose, hopefully every one of the 45,000 loyal Netflix FC 🇺🇸 fans who travelled to Salford today won't be too disappointed.

Also might I be allowed to add, fuck em 🫡
:ROFLMAO: fair enough!

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back