• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Would you get behind him??

Nathan Jones straw poll

• Yes

Votes: 18 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 18 50.0%

• Total voters
I'd struggle.

Edit - But at same time, wouldn't want us to be losing either, stating the obvious.

Tough one.

It wouldn't sit right but I would certainly give him the chance to see what he could do.

I would always support anyone representing us, its bigger than an individual, its about the club.

Of course. As long as he does a decent job. He could become a cult hero. Toshack came from Cardiff, and would have chosen them if they hadn't been their usual stupid, after all.

If it started badly though, he would have no capital to fall back on so could get toxic quickly, like Bradley. All in all, we'd almost certainly be better looking elsewhere. The Russbots won't support anyone, like the Cooperwhangs with Russ.

I wouldn't judge him before his appointment that's for sure. Yes from me.

Bizarre.

Around two to one wouldn’t support our new manager before any of his teams have kicked a ball.

https://twitter.com/CamWills77/status/1660613977343250432?s=20

I hope Captain Hindsight itchy hasn't been at it again.....

I know people weren’t necessarily fans of Cooper, he got us to two playoffs and he was a Cardiff fan, so maybe Jones could do a job for us also. I’d support him if he was appointed, but that accent I’d struggle with.

Risc said:
https://twitter.com/CamWills77/status/1660613977343250432?s=20

I hope Captain Hindsight itchy hasn't been at it again.....

Captain Hindsight?

Doesn’t make any sense Risc, and you know it …..

x

Itchysphincter said:
Captain Hindsight?

Doesn’t make any sense Risc, and you know it …..

x

Only messing.

Bit concerned with these Jones links however.

It’s not a prediction based on fact or tittle-tattle, just a straw poll. Aside from his head slapping nonsense and a couple of blips his record is not too bad. I don’t think he’s ready to be a big club manager in the conventional sense but have a feeling he could carve out something good here. His teams aren’t short of effort or pace, from what I’ve seen.

Would I get behind him? Of course! Would he be the best man to get the best out of the group of players we currently have at the club? Certainly not!

I wouldn't want him at the club but if he was appointed then I'd get behind him. Fans won't be patient with him though and will turn on him quite quickly if form isn't good.

I would say though I can't really see it happening so wouldn't worry about it at the moment.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back