• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Worst ever Swans performance

There have been much worse performances than Monday night without a doubt

The thing at the moment is we are a rudderless ship (at all levels) populated by a team of players who, with the possible exception of one or two, don't actually give two hoots about how bad they really are

3swan said:
First game in 1961, so have seen many poor games, the memory will play tricks and maybe a bit of rose tinted glasses, but last night, on top of others, is maybe the worst run of self inflicted results I've seen.

I have to agree , theres been a few stinkers over the years, but deffo this last run is the worst that I can remember, and is really starting to suck the life out of everything that is, and associated with Swansea Cty.

J_B said:
Blackpool away under Kevin Cullis when the players revolted at half time, Christian Edwards gave the team talk and Cullis resigned after the game.

I thought it was Penney who threw Cullis out and gave the talk.

One of my worst ever Swans away games was losing 6-0 at Chelsea standing on an uncovered Stamford Bridge terrace in pouring rain from start to finish. Think it was in early 90s and Kerry Dixon scored a hattrick if that gives any clue to when it was. My feet were squelching inside my shoes as I trudged back to my car and I'm pretty sure my underwear was saturated too. I was also at Fratton Park when we got dicked 5-0 around the same time, Mark Hateley and Alan Biley scored all the goals but at least it wasn't raining.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back