• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Wordle, anyone else addicted?

• Thread starter Epaul
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 5,269
  • Views: Views 147,390

Epaul

Alan Waddle
Reaction score
https://www.powerlanguage.co.uk/wordle/

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220115-112905.png
    129.1 KB · Views: 9,189
No but just tried it after seeing your post.

Can see it being addictive, apart from you've got to wait for another go for ages.

Does everyone have the same word?

It changes every 24hrs, I didn't get my first one as basically didn't know what I was doing(well that's my excuse!)

Is it on Twitter or somewhere else?

There's a TV quiz show called Lingo that looks similar.

Thanks for the link, never heard of it, nice work out for the old grey matter.👍

Glyn1 said:
Is it on Twitter or somewhere else?

There's a TV quiz show called Lingo that looks similar.

Click on the link in my op, it's a web page, the developer refuses to allow it become an app as he feels the app will be laden with adverts and he has no interest in profiting from it

Thanks epaul, I solved it in 4.

On first glance, it seems to me that if you find a letter but it isn't in the correct position then you don't use it again in the first 3 lines, because that's wasting a space.

Of course you could use it and hope for a lucky guess.

Glyn1 said:

On first glance, it seems to me that if you find a letter but it isn't in the correct position then you don't use it again in the first 3 lines, because that's wasting a space.

An educated guess I reckon, as happened today

Glyn1 said:

I had 1 correct and one in wrong place first guess, I used both for subsequent guesses and got it in 3.

Lucky first time

ABSwan said:
Glyn1 said:

I had 1 correct and one in wrong place first guess, I used both for subsequent guesses and got it in 3.

Lucky first time
Better than I did!

A mediocre 5, but a win is a win :lol:

Only another 23 hrs and 52 mins until the next go.

Wordle 211 5/6

⬛🟨🟨⬛⬛
⬛🟨🟨⬛⬛
⬛🟨⬛🟩🟩
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Thanks Epaul. Completed two now. A bit like that old boardgame 'Mastermind' if you remember that..?

Start of Euro 2024

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back