• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Who do we go for now?

Swansea93

Alan Curtis
Reaction score
Paul Heckingbottom
Slavisia Jokanović
Cameron Toshack
Alan Tate
Luke Williams
Shaun Maloney
Tony Mowbray
Frank Lampard
Nathan Jones
Javi Gracia
Scott Parker
Van Nistelrooy
Van Bronckhorst

A lot of them seem unrealistic but I’m hoping the board have something lined up that won’t be underwhelming.

Tony Mowbray, Stephen Robinson at St Mirren or Paul Heckingbottom.

Whoever it is, I hope for their sake they are a sh*t talking arse licker who will whisper sweet nothings to all the fragile young men in our fanbase who crave love and attention from their football club.

Given the unremitting torrent of idiocy and mismanagement that flows from the USA to Swansea like the gulf stream, we’d be better off with someone who know the club and cares for it. It’s hard to see a sane experienced manager being willing to work under the restrictions Chris Davies was allegedly offered. Another hoofball chancer might take the job but would compound the many disasters the Americans have already inflicted upon us.

I think the best we can hope for is Cameron Toshack. He has his critics but he knows the club, would hopefully make use of some of the talent we have, and would set out to play the right way. He would also be cheap and I reckon he’d get a bit more leeway from the fans than another Duff type appointment. I can’t see any of the decent names mentioned coming to us, and the few who would come are the kind of misfits that would send us plummeting into league one. Then our troubles would really begin.

It’s not really about who do we go for it’s more about who will come here. Over the last few years our owners have pulled some ridiculous stunts when it comes to recruitment and the treatment of managers with broken promises etc. These people speak to each other so word will spread about our owners and how they work

Stoke have spoken with Plymouth over the possible appointment of manager Steven Schumacher. Wasn't he in the running before we appointed Duff?

John102 said:
That would be a No from me back to Martinballs! Think the apprentice can succeed where the master failed?

Their fans want rid too!

A4Jack said:
Their fans want rid too!

https://boards.footymad.net/showthread.php?t=38313515

Not good. Luke Williams unwilling to change his style, no plan B etc.

Richard said:
https://boards.footymad.net/showthread.php?t=38313515

Not good. Luke Williams unwilling to change his style, no plan B etc.

oh perfect he will fit right in then

People jumping the gun with Luke Williams in the press today :lol: not happening

Nice to Michu said:
People jumping the gun with Luke Williams in the press today :lol: not happening

Where's your money?

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back