• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Who’s coming to visit next season?

CygnusX1

Ivor Allchurch
Reaction score
Now that the proper football has finished, who will we be playing next year.

Everton seem to have found something special today and the Florist just scored 2 in 4 minutes against Southampton
Oh, Southampton have just got one back

I'd quite happily see Leeds, Leicester and Southampton plummit. I hold a good long grudge and dislike the supporters of all three

Ive got nothing against West Ham (and their ex-Swans), or Forest (and their ex-Swans)

Wouldnt be sad to see Everton go either, they think they have a god given right to the top tier

I’d also like Everton to be relegated just because they are a ‘big club’. Would expect them to walk the Championship though, so not ideal for us. The rest are a much of a muchness really.
Enjoy a sunny day in Nottingham (apart from the last one) so wouldn’t mind them down.
Looks like Southampton are bust though

21 goals in 3 PL games today.

Crazy desperate football.

Libertarian said:
Forest 4 - 3 Southampton

Great game

They now need three wins from three, which they haven’t done for a few seasons.

Leeds will join them IMO, but no idea who the third team will be.

MGW is hell of a player and seems a good guy too. Still think we'd have gone up automatically if he didnt get injured when he did

BLAZE said:
I'd quite happily see Leeds, Leicester and Southampton plummit. I hold a good long grudge and dislike the supporters of all three

Ive got nothing against West Ham (and their ex-Swans), or Forest (and their ex-Swans)

Wouldnt be sad to see Everton go either, they think they have a god given right to the top tier

Be glad to see Southampton going, should have gone down the year we were relegated if it hadn't been for Carvalhal bottling it on the run in. Only drawback is we will have to listen to them singing their slow boring only song they know.

Absolutely, I fucking hate that droning mess

Would love to Southampton drop. They were so smug and cocky after beating us 1-0 down here in 2018 which practically sent us down. They’ve done f@ck all since then, apart from have a few 9-0 drubbings.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back