• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

West stand “celebrity” nonsense

Pacemaker

Alan Waddle
Reaction score
I was sitting in the upper west stand today, a line of women came in followed by a camera crew. The cameraman then sat in somebody’s seat until he turfed them out when he arrived, he then attempted to stand in the steps blocking our view, and filmed these women for the entire game.
Is this normal? Since when did the club decide that this was ok for the beautiful people but if us mere mortals stand up or block someone’s view we are turfed out?

Was it Hayley the tea lady from the call centre and her entourage from the Globe?
Always swanning about the pubs in Landore drinking the very best prosecco money can buy!

Pacemaker said:
I was sitting in the upper west stand today, a line of women came in followed by a camera crew. The cameraman then sat in somebody’s seat until he turfed them out when he arrived, he then attempted to stand in the steps blocking our view, and filmed these women for the entire game.
Is this normal? Since when did the club decide that this was ok for the beautiful people but if us mere mortals stand up or block someone’s view we are turfed out?

I was wondering the same thing. No idea who they were filming mind.

I think it was S4C who are filming a documentary on how Ollie Cooper is learning Welsh. His partner Tanwen is a S4C weather presenter.

Pentyrchjack said:
I think it was S4C who are filming a documentary on how Ollie Cooper is learning Welsh. His partner Tanwen is a S4C weather presenter.
If Ollie continues his current form they'll need to find a different club to film at, tries hard but not good enough I'm afraid

Manselton Jack said:
If Ollie continues his current form they'll need to find a different club to film at, tries hard but not good enough I'm afraid

This!
I think lots get blinded by the fact that he's has come up through the ranks, he's been messed about positionally of course, he shows plenty of endeavour on times, but at his age and the game time he's had he should have kicked on by now, I don't see that in him myself, sadly!

Pacemaker said:

I'm surprised that Prosser didn't get in any filming with his new cows ring through his conk :lol:

Niigata Jack said:
This!
I think lots get blinded by the fact that he's has come up through the ranks, he's been messed about positionally of course, he shows plenty of endeavour on times, but at his age and the game time he's had he should have kicked on by now, I don't see that in him myself, sadly!
Don't see what he offers, doesn't score many & isn't creative.
Should do OK in League 2

Niigata Jack said:
I'm surprised that Prosser didn't get in any filming with his new cows ring through his conk :lol:

What makes you think he didn’t?

EADF68-B1-4-ADD-46-E2-ABD8-D2-C6-A7-AD0128.jpg

Manselton Jack said:
Don't see what he offers, doesn't score many & isn't creative.
Should do OK in League 2
Looks like last season was a flash in the pan and he's back to his normal level. It would help if he stayed on his feet once in a while rather than throwing himself to the ground.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back